Extra Easy BeeSneeze's Weightloss Diary

BeeSneeze

So I thought I'd start one of these weight loss diaries - even though I'm not entirely sure what I should be typing here.

A little bit about me first, I suppose... In 2012 I was my local Slimming World's Woman of The Year and I did love going - Image Therapy is the greatest confidence builder and encourager ever! But then I started putting weight back on and didn't go so often. At the age of 40 I was fed up not just with my weight but with my career too so I changed career completely and went to college and earned my undergrad degree in creative digital media last year with distinction and my post grad degree in same with first class honours was just over a month ago - and during that time I put back on all the weight I had lost PLUS INTEREST!!!

So right now, I'm job hunting and looking after my daughter and also giving free lessons in the local library on social media and general computer know-how to people with disabilities. My first free class was last night and after I got home I treated myself to some chocolate and cheese (weird combo I know). This morning my twitter timeline was flooded with photos I was tagged in of some mad-looking fat woman wearing my clothes and teaching my class - I feel horrible.

When I finished college at the end of May, I set a goal that by my official graduation (in November) I would have lost 2 stone and could fit into a lovely old dress I have for the big graduation ball. Since then I lost 8lbs and put 4 back on :(

So it's time to get serious now - I'm ready! Cinderella, the oldest student in the graduating class, wants to go to her graduation ball but not if she's still twice the width of the next largest student. No sign of a fairy Godmother here so I guess I need to do this myself.

Well, Bippity-Boppity-BOOOOOOO!

Love, Bee x
bippity.gif

Oh Bloody Hell - today wasn't the best new start.

Tomorrow is a NEW DAY without any mistakes in it yet.
And tomorrow I'll start my new habit of not reaching for biscuits. I KNOW that if I can just get a few days on plan then I'll be more likely to stay on plan - just tomorrow on plan to start with and we'll see after that. When I wake up it will be to an on-plan day.

Good luck staying on plan today :) think of the ball and it might help you stay away from the biscuits. I find that if I open a packet of biscuits with the intention of just have 1 or 2, it never works out and after I've had about 6 I regret opening them. Luckily hubby and kids like different biscuits to me so I've stopped buying the ones I like.

looking forward to hearing about your day on plan, you can do it x x

That's such a lovely note, Jenny, thank you.

This morning I woke up with the mantra that I am perfectly capable of staying on plan today and that's what I'll do. Then I opened an email from a company I had an interview with last week - for a job I really, really wanted - and it was a rejection. I'm really sad about it but I haven't let it push me off plan.

So..., breakfast this morning:
Oaty syn-free waffle (using 18g oats and therefore half my HEXB) with a grilled tomato and a grilled mushroom
Lots of coffee

Mid morning snack - Tesco 0% fat, greek yoghurt (sooo NOT as good as the fabulous Aldi version)
with 1 tesco value meringue nest (2.5 syns)
and with freshly picked raspberries (from my garden - perhaps picking them and freaking out over caterpillars can count towards body magic too :p)

It's a good start and I feel full - I can SOoooo do this :)

But that tesco pretence at greek yoghurt has to go, never buying that again. Aldi have a gorgeous one so next time I'm there I'll have to stock up.

Hi Bee,

sorry to hear about the job, such a shame when you really want it. I hate interviews. I remember crying at one once, I got the job lol. I'm now self employed and love it so no more interviews for me. Best of luck with the next one. think of it as their loss.

sounds like you are having a good day food wise so far, well done :)

have a good day x x

Proper food diary so - I think I'll just edit this as I go along and then start a new one tomorrow

BREAKFAST:
Oaty syn-free waffle (using 18g oats and therefore half my HEXB)
grilled tomato / grilled mushroom

MID MORNING SNACK:
Tesco 0% fat, greek yoghurt
1 tesco meringue nest (2.5 syns)
raspberries from my garden

AFTERNOON LUNCH:
Banana & ham

EVENING DINNER:
Chicken Casserole (syn-free) with potatoes.

OTHER:
Banana
0% Greek Yoghurt
1 slice toast (HExB part 2)
Light cheese triangle (1.5 syns)

NIGHT PICKINGS:
Tea with a small pack go-ahead crispy slices (9 bladderin' syns and they're so meh)

Syns so far today: 13
HExA = milk in da coffee
HExB = Porridge oats 18g and 1 toast

BODY MAGIC: Brisk walk for 30 mins

Last edited:
Proud of myself for staying totally on plan yesterday and not going over my syns at all - I feel better today as a result and more confident in my ability to reach my current goal.
AND.... Today will also be an ON-PLAN day!
Despite my appointment at the job centre where they're bound to make me cry again.
I'm still using up all that sheee-ite greek style yoghurt from Tesco (I only went and bought 4 tubs, what on earth was I thinking.....?) I'll be popping down to Aldi this evening to get the good stuff

BREAKFAST:
1 weetabix with a banana and syn-free yoghurt
so much coffee

LUNCH
:
Crab salad with balsamic vinegar, Frylight & seasoning
1 slice toast (HExB part 2)

DINNER:
Chicken Curry and rice - syn free
80mls apple juice mixed with fizzy water (2 syns)

Evenin' Pickins:
What's left of that Chicken Curry with cous cous - syn free
Some of chips nicked 0ff daughters plate (guess 3 syns - 1 per chip)
half slice toast (3) with light cheese triangle (HExA) and two choriszo discs (2) and cucumber

*** COUNT ***
Syns
so far today: 10
HEx A = milk in da coffee and a lighter cheese triangle
HEx B = 1 weetabix and slice toast

BODY MAGIC:
steps
so far today: 3200

Last edited:
Hi Bee,

massive well done for staying on plan, knew you could do it.

oh no, hope the job centre doesn't make you cry. one of my clients has had some awful experiences with the job centre staff. hope you see somebody nice and if not remember you wont be there for long.

x x

Thanks Jenny - heading there shortly so will report back on how many tissues I went through lol.

Just to say that lunch today was delish!
Crab Salad with toast (tin crab - very cheap in Lidl, lettuce mixed, tomato sliced, dressing was just a spritz ofFrylight Olive Oil with some balsamic vinegar & salt/pepper)
The toast was half my HEx B and apart from that it was syn free. Here's a pic - it's a huge dinner plate, ignore messy countertop.
lunchFriday.jpg
and yes, that's dry toast but crab is really succulent and moist so there's no need for butter if you pile the crab and salad onto the toast

Dinner tonight was the leftovers from last nights syn-free chicken casserole - mixed with syn-free curry sauce and some frozen veg and served with brown rice - bloody gorgeous!

For anyone interested - this pic shows what you need to make quick syn-free curry sauce for your leftovers.
I empty a tin of tomatoes and a tin of mushy peas into the liquidiser with some Worcestershire sauce, turmeric, chinese 5 spice and curry powder (3tblsp) and salt/pepper. It makes a large batch that I freeze into a few smaller containers. Then just reheat with the leftovers.
You can also make the sauce by swapping the mushy peas for any leftover cooked veg you have - brussells sprouts work particularly well I've found.curry_ings.jpg

Day 3 on the plan - went to Aldi this morning and stocked up. Feeling good - keep wondering "am I slim yet?" lol ... well, am I??

BREAKFAST: coffee & banana version of overnight oats, plus coffee (all HExB)

LUNCH
: banana. 1 slice toast (5 syns) with 1x L/Cow extra light triangle and a tomato
1 x mugshot ... 25g dark chocolate (6.5 syns)

DINNER: Date wrecking asian garlic beef with syn free roast baby potatoes
Dessert: ALDI Greek Yoghurt, Strawberries and a meringue nest (2.5)

Pickins:ALL the leftovers of dinner (which is pretty much a whole nother person's dinner - thank fook it's syn-free) ... Greek Yoghurt and banana

*** COUNT ***
Syns
so far today: 14
HEx A = milk and a L/Cow xlight (consider ea triangle as 40ml of my 250ml s/s milk allowance; therefore I've had 200/250ml s/s milk)
HEx B = porridge oats 36g

BODY MAGIC:
steps
so far today: 5000

Last edited:
that's great Bee, its such a nice feeling when you're on plan, I don't know why I fall off track sometimes.

recipe looks great, I'll give it a try.

How do you add photos on here? I was going to add my 4d scan but couldn't find an option and just noticed your pics of stuff needed for curry :)

x x

When I write a reply I see three buttons at the bottom of the comment box - the middle is add pictures. I'm commenting from laptop though - not sure how it would look on mobile.

In this pic attached, do you see the three buttons at bottom: Post Reply, Add Pictures & More Options
Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 23.19.00.png

Back