Extra Easy BeeSneeze's Weightloss Diary

I have a plan - I toss everything into the sink as soon as it's used and it gets an immediate squirt of washing up liquid
That's the plan anyhow...

haha hope it went to plan, although I'm sure the odd lick would be fine x x

Haha - lots of licks, all odd. Had a bit of a MayDay moment when the pirate ship started to list to one side and then the centre deck began to break up. I made a quick ganache and covered the whole ship with it so hopefully that will hold it together. I had to carve it into a boat shape and some of the off-cuts did end up in my mouth, as did some chocolate ganache. All in all - there was a lot of pickin

This morning I had an interview in the city and ended up walking all over the place to meet up with my husband. Ended up bringing my daughter to the science gallery and art gallery and eating out in town.

11th of August;

BREAKFAST: 1 x coffee - stirfry with butternut squash, green pepper, lettuce, lean bacon. Baked Beans.

MID MORNING: Milky coffee

LUNCH
: sweet potato soup and wholemeal bread (HExB)
Bagel (9 syns) with butter (3 syns) and jam (3 syns)

DINNER: Subway salad with plain chicken and half amount of light mayo (2 syns - usually 4 or 5 but I asked for a tiny amount only so 2 is conservative)
Banana

Evening Snack: A box of chocolates (5000 syns)

Pickins:

*** COUNT ***
Syns
so far today: 5017
HEx A = s/s milk (150/250ml) ...
HEx B = w/m bread

BODY MAGIC:
steps
so far today: 12,650 (I'm bloody shattered)

Last edited:
SUNDAY WEIGH DAY - Maintained this week which isn't bad considering.
Getting back to plan although I've done no shopping so I'll have to do my best with what I can find til hubby comes back with car...

BREAKFAST: coffee, banana
MID MORNING: fortune cookie (2.5 syns & apparently there is a big celebration in my future:peep:)

LUNCH: a cheese sandwich ( HEXb HEXa + 3 syns for bbq sauce)
chocolate (6 syns)

DINNER: _____

PICKINS: _____

* * * * * Today's COUNT so far * * * * *
Syns
: 11.5
Body Magic: 7,200 steps

Last edited:
Sorry guys - haven't posted in a week. I have to head off now to film an interview but going to try and stay on plan today (ish) and will update tonight xxx

PS somehow managed to lose a pound and a half this week - yay me!

Was filming in a lady's home this morning, hence the chocolate digestives - they're 4.5 syns each so not as bad as I'd feared. Not sure how I managed a loss this week but praise be.., I did - next week will be better (despite me taking my first break away in years this week - we're going to Birr to see the bog man and the giant observatory).

BREAKFAST: coffee, banana, f/f greek yoghurt, 1 crumbled weetabix (half HExB)
Snack: Coffee and two chocolate digestives (9 syns)
LATE LUNCH: Date wrecking asian beef leftover dish with cous cous
DINNER: chips and chicken nuggets home made (xxxsyns)
PICKINS: 1 slice toast with xxl triangle (finishing HexA and HexB)

HExA: 180/250ml ss milk and a laughing cow x light triangle
HExB: weetabix and toast
Syns: 99
Body Magic: 4750 steps

Last edited:
Try again today. I have an interview later and right now I'm putting together my lesson plan for tomorrow.

BREAKFAST: frozen berries, f/f greek yoghurt, 1 crumbled weetabix (half HExB)
MID: small Cappuccino with sprinkles (6 syns), banana and a skinny egg muffin
LUNCH: 2 boiled eggs and a banana
DINNER: roast pork, boiled potatoes and tinned spaghetti
PICKINS: __

HExA: Milk
HExB: weetabix (1/2)
Syns: __
Body Magic: 12,852 steps

Last edited:
Back