Extra Easy BeeSneeze's Weightloss Diary

Ooh yes Jenny - a week tomorrow - yay me! I have a Lifetrak fitness tracker - like a fitbit but the cheaper version lol - it just displays my info on the screen rather than exporting to a phone or whatever. I've put in a goal of 6000 steps a day and try to exceed that if I can - I find that if I'm a bit short then I'm motivated to jump up and go for a quick walk.

I haven't seen my Fitbit for ages so might need to get something else. I found it really motivating, it's good to make u do some extra steps or a bit of activity.

I love game of thrones too, just got into bed with hubby to watch the latest esposode

Goodnight x x

Oh dear - had a cheese and biscuit fest in an ah-to-hell-with-this mood a little while ago - there goes my one week streak
I'll start again tomorrow :)

Had a bit of a blow-out last night, probably because I had eaten so little during the day due to being busy. So I was suddenly starving around 10 and felt incredibly rebellious also.
This morning I had an early morning interview so I had overnight oats ready and ate them before leaving the house at 7am. Interview went well and I feel good to go.

9th of August; Day 1 ON-PLAN

BREAKFAST: overnight oats with a banana ... 3 x coffee

LUNCH
: baked beans and an apple

DINNER: Spaghetti Bolognese

Evening Treat: Fresh Pineapple and raspberries with fat free greek yoghurt and a meringue nest (2.5 syns)

Pickins: mandarin / 1 sq dark chocolate (1.5syns) / "chicken pickins"

*** COUNT ***
Syns
so far today: 4
HEx A = s/s milk (200/250ml) ...
HEx B = OATS

BODY MAGIC:
steps
so far today: 6300

Last edited:
Hey Bee,

hope you get the job, fingers crossed.

don't worry about your blow out, think of it as something you can learn from :) I've found that not eating enough has done that to me in the past, I try and carry fruit with me at all times so even if I cant have lunch I still have a few pieces of fruit to snack on.

have a good day x x

Glad the interview went well, fingers crossed for you getting the job.

I think that on the days I've had overnight oats I feel more peckish in the evening than the days I've had say weetabix or bread as my HExB. Even though I would only have one weetabix which is half my HExB allowance mixed with fruit and yoghurt - that's way more filling than a full allowance of oats mixed with same. From now on I might swap weetabix for oats in the recipes.

Good luck with the job x

I used to have overnight oats nearly everyday but felt starving in a few hours , I find eating eggs or beans with HM bread keeps me fuller for longer, although I do always have a mid morning snack at work whatever I've had for breakfast! Xx

It looks like my beautiful raspberry bounty is coming to the end of the run - I absolutely SCOURED the raspberry bush tonight and these are the only ripe ones I found - there's not many left to ripen now :(
raspberries.jpg

Today is baking day; the pirate ship begins. No kitchen picking or spoon licking or bowl scraping or ingredients tasting allowed. And it's a chocolate cake, God help me. :candle1:

Commit! Get your routines in order! Get your priorities straight! Stock up on Free and Superfree Foods!
No blow-outs - going to stay on plan :)

10th of August; Day 2 ON-PLAN - Baking Day

BREAKFAST: chicken and a mandarin (don't judge lol)

LUNCH
: ________

DINNER: _______

Pickins: ________

*** COUNT ***
Syns
so far today: __
HEx A = ___
HEx B = ___

BODY MAGIC:
steps
so far today: ____

Last edited:
oh no not baking!! good luck resisting licking. the kids have baked cakes several times so far during the summer hols, I decided that I'd have one of their cakes each time as I don't want to be the dieting mom. the cake the other day was so nice, I wanted more but had fruit instead.

have a nice day x x

I have a plan - I toss everything into the sink as soon as it's used and it gets an immediate squirt of washing up liquid
That's the plan anyhow...

Back