Extra Easy BeeSneeze's Weightloss Diary

Weighed myself - my scales are a bit mad so I took a conservative reading of a 2lb loss off it although it may be slightly more. Anyhoo - delighted - so celebrated with a teeny tiny square of chocolate (as you do) about 1.5 syns worth. Yesterday was a hungry day - I managed to polish off all of that dinner even though the recipe says it serves two. Then greek yoghurt and banana as I was going to bed - I felt hungry and stuffed at the same time - must be an emotional thing.

Right so - 6th of August; Day 4 ON-PLAN

BREAKFAST: Breakfast Stir-Fry with fried egg ... coffee

LUNCH
: IKEA Quorn Hot dog (with bun as HexB?) and 3 chicken meatballs (let's say 13.5syns)

DINNER: Tomato and spring onion omelette with s/w chips from sweet potato, carrots, peppers and baked beans.

Pickins: Dark chocolate one tiny square (1.5 syns)

*** COUNT ***
Syns
so far today: 15
HEx A = s/s milk (70/250ml) ...
HEx B = hot dog bun

BODY MAGIC:
steps
so far today: 7620

I reckon the hot dog hasn't blown the whole day as I didn't have any other grains etc today and I did go for the quorn option with no ketchup, so I think I can say that with no other syns I'm still on plan.

Last edited:
Breakfast StirFry! Sliced sweet potato and sliced bacon medallions (trimmed rashers) fried in a wok with frylight. Then I added peppers, celery and tomato to the mix before some spices and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and then roughly cut lettuce and threw a lid on it for 2 minutes. Topped with a fried egg. Syn-Free!
20615589_10155818695876435_2145694589579834212_o.jpg

Hi Bee, have just read your diary, well done in achieving your degree, that's so good. I'm approaching the big 4-0 next year and it was a massive factor in starting SW, would love to be at target before my birthday! Food wise looks like your doing well.

Are you going to group ? It has definitely been my motivation.

Good luck and I'm sure you will look lovely at your ball x

Hiya - thank you :) Sadly money's a bit too tight for going to group right now, which is why I'm relying on all of you lot to be my encouragers ... but happily it also means there's no going out drinking or holidays to worry about either lol.
Yep, since I turned 40 I've just had more confidence and been able to enjoy life a bit more - hope you have an equally good experience.
Take care, love Bee x

Hiya - thank you :) Sadly money's a bit too tight for going to group right now, which is why I'm relying on all of you lot to be my encouragers ... but happily it also means there's no going out drinking or holidays to worry about either lol.
Yep, since I turned 40 I've just had more confidence and been able to enjoy life a bit more - hope you have an equally good experience.
Take care, love Bee x

Thank you for your reply. This site is so good for encouragement and if you need to ask questions. I think SW food shopping is totally doable on a budget, I cook mostly SW for the family with a few tweaks to keep them happy and buy treats for them that I'm not bothered about to avoid temptation lol
Xx

Yes I totally agree. I'm particularly fortunate in that the small raspberry bush we planted in the garden about 8 years ago has since taken over so at this time of year I have free raspberries and blackberries too from the hedgerow - also every time I go to my mum's house I raid her garden for salads and veg. And as I'm quite happy to cook everything myself - that's another saving there. I do have to cook separately for my husband and daughter who both have a very strange aversion to fish and vegetables - on the plus side though, they won't touch raspberries either so they're ALL MINE haha

My husband has just come home with a dozen iced donuts - I may have to kill him :mad:

My husband has just come home with a dozen iced donuts - I may have to kill him :mad:

Bad hubby! I would probably kill my OH too if he did that.

Looks like you are doing great, I love the breakfast stir fry idea so thanks for sharing.

Bad hubby! I would probably kill my OH too if he did that.

Looks like you are doing great, I love the breakfast stir fry idea so thanks for sharing.
Thanks - yes that's my go-to recipe - even better with mushrooms

The husband survived - sadly so did the donuts

Today I'm going on a camera walk with a friend to practice some photography, get some cutaways for vids and maybe try to produce an entry for our club's monthly photo comp. So I've packed some overnight oats to take with me and we'll see how we get on :)

7th of August; Day 5 ON-PLAN

BREAKFAST: Breakfast Stir-Fry ... coffee ... banana

Mid Morning Snack: Overnight oats with banana

LUNCH
: Tomato Soup (5 syns?) and coffee

DINNER: 1 slice toast (5 syns?) tomato, egg and baked beans

Pickins: Raspberries with 0% fat Greek Yoghurt and a meringue nest (2.5 syns)

Nightcap (as you do...): 1 vermouth extra dry 50mls (2.5 syns)

*** COUNT ***
Syns
so far today: 15
HEx A = s/s milk (200/250ml) ...
HEx B = oats

BODY MAGIC:
steps
so far today: 6350

Last edited:
Yes I totally agree. I'm particularly fortunate in that the small raspberry bush we planted in the garden about 8 years ago has since taken over so at this time of year I have free raspberries and blackberries too from the hedgerow - also every time I go to my mum's house I raid her garden for salads and veg. And as I'm quite happy to cook everything myself - that's another saving there. I do have to cook separately for my husband and daughter who both have a very strange aversion to fish and vegetables - on the plus side though, they won't touch raspberries either so they're ALL MINE haha

I would love a raspberry bush, they are so expensive, although I do normally buy them frozen at Aldi.

Did you resist the doughnuts? Naughty husband lol

Have a good week :)

Not a bite of donut passed these lips :) .... yet
raspberries no longer confine themselves to a bush under the apple tree - they've spread all over. I can easily pick a punnet a day for now. Took no special skill to grow - bought a bush in Heatons that we never thought would give fruit, planted it, forgot about it - voila, raspberries everywhere

I've been busy all day with the free classes I teach for being Online Savvy - woke up early to draw up my slides and lesson plans and didn't have breakfast until 12;30 just before I left. No lunch and then only got home 20 minutes ago. So today's food might look sparse as it was basically inhaled in a spare moment.

Tuesday 8th August; Day 6 ON-PLAN

BRUNCH: 2 slices toast, fried egg and tomato .. 2 x coffee

DINNER: Boiled potatoes, boiled mixed veg (from frozen) roast chicken minus the skin

Evening Snack: apple - chicken - chicken and chicken

Night Pickins: about a ton of cheese, some biscuits, chocolate and brioche

*** COUNT ***
Syns
so far today: 0
HEx A = s/s milk (350/250ml)
HEx B = Brown Bread TOAST

BODY MAGIC:
steps
so far today: 2277

Last edited:
Haha - I'm a massive game of thrones fan - LOVE The Hound, LOVE chicken, LOVE that The Hound loves Chicken too :D:D:D

Back