Before&After 5st lost... and back again.

ED.

Champion Weight Gainer. Repeat offender.
Not too inspirational because i am back again with more to lose, but its only fair i add my photos back to help someone seeking visual motivation, like i have done so many times on the boards, and still do :)

In 2013 I lost 5/6st from January to June 100% TS. I remember it took 20 weeks to get to 10st 4lb, So you have an idea of time. This is me with 5st lost. 14st 12lb to 9st 12lb.

1010186_10151764404658885_891463235_n.jpgphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGimage.jpg

PS: Watch this space.... I am so going back! :)

Last edited:
Wow you look fantastic!

I'm sure you can get back to that weight in no time, they do say maintaining is the hardest part.

I've around roughly the same to lose - 5st total (3 stone done, 2 stone to go) so find these photos really inspiring.

Thank you for sharing them. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you for the words of encouragement :D I Can't wait to shift a few stone and feel good again.

Wow well done on your loss so far! Fantastic. You'll be at the finish line in not time at all :) xxx

Thank you for the words of encouragement :D I Can't wait to shift a few stone and feel good again. Wow well done on your loss so far! Fantastic. You'll be at the finish line in not time at all :) xxx

Thanks ED! Hopefully it will melt off you in no time.

I hope so, my motivation is dipping a little - gotta keep eye on the prize!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you for the pics! I have similar to lose as you did back then. You did amazing! And will do again xxx

Found You! The pics are amazing, you look like a model. I'm the same height so I hope I look even a tiny bit as good as you at goal. You'll get back there too. Hope you're having a good week. X

Thank you for the pics! I have similar to lose as you did back then. You did amazing! And will do again xxx

Thank you Isis! :D xxx

Found You! The pics are amazing, you look like a model. I'm the same height so I hope I look even a tiny bit as good as you at goal. You'll get back there too. Hope you're having a good week. X

Thanks Angel! Aw that's too kind :) This isn't my diary, My diary is in Gold Members xxx

I can't find it!!!! Harrumph.... The link just took me to a page telling me to register. I will find you ED. You're not escaping that easily :)

Oh sorry! I thought Gold Member section only required 500 posts, but i think its 1,500 posts!! :eek:

You're not missing much, i babble far too much lol, You're nearly there anyway :D xxx

Oh sorry! I thought Gold Member section only required 500 posts, but i think its 1,500 posts!! :eek: You're not missing much, i babble far too much lol, You're nearly there anyway :D xxx
babbling is good! It's my expertise lol

Last edited:
You look amazing... and so much younger. Well done on losing all that weight... you did it once, you know you can do it again.

Well done you and keep up the good work now. xx

Thank you very much. I really do feel older too, so im looking forward to feeling young again hehe :) xxx

Thank you very much. I really do feel older too, so im looking forward to feeling young again hehe :) xxx

It's amazing how much more vibrant we feel when we drop excess weight!

You have a stunning face regardless of what weight you are. You did it before and you can do it once again! I look forward to reading your diary, once I have enough posts! x

Aww thank you very much :) xxx

wow you can totally do it again. I'm looking forward to seeing your new pic when u reach your goal again.

Wow you look fantastic! Really inspirational transformation..!!

Back