Before, After, Phew!

slimmersally

Likes to pose
522882_10150862527984576_1628453091_n.jpg

The before photo was taken in January 2010 and according to my Wii I weighed 13st3lb in November 2009. I can't believe I waited until October 2011 to join Slimming World. If only I knew then what I know now!!

Last edited:
Looking good Sally, hope your poor arm is better soon!

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

:talk017::talk017:

Woot! You look amazing!!!

Thanks! :) It's been in plaster a month and I have one more week to go. I think the plaster weighs about a pound so I'm looking forward to the extra weight loss! I'm also looking forward to proper exercise again.

GOOD GOSH you look incredible :D GO YOU :D hope you're extremely proud of yourself xxxx

You look amazing - well done!

Wow what a difference in such a short amount of time, I have it in my head that it will take forever, my starting weight was pretty much the same as yours, although I'm slightly shorter so for my bmi to be healthy I need to get down to 9.5st. So thank you, it's shown me that if I stick with it results are possible :)

My hand came out of plaster this morning and I weighed in tonight . . . 2lb off and my 3 stone award. Very pleased but must now stop losing weight. The meal at the Indian afterwards should be a start!

Back