Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

WOW!!!! :wow: everyone has done so well, and looks sooooo good! Cant wait till I've got an after photo!!!:jelous:

Mandi, like Mini I thought the after pic was your daughter! You look amazing. How's it going with CD? Are the flavours a lot better tasting?

Well done Fuzzys Angel. FABULOUS weight loss!!! :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

A very big thank you girls, i'm glad i posted as the compliments has really given me a boost. I haven't felt this good about myself in years & it's all down to you all....

Aj....lol i can't believe you & mini thought it was a pic of me & my daughter:eek: , what a lovely thing to say!:) . To answer your question, i am enjoying the CD flavours, so much nicer than LL. Although i got sick of LL flavours & had a few problems with the LLC, i do owe most of my weight loss to LL. If i hadn't discovered LL, i would have still been big, as i would not of discovered Minimins (that was thanx to stardreamer) and moved over to CD and i certainly wouldn't have discovered so much supported from all you lovely people on here!!!!:) . LL started the beginning of my re-birth CD will finish it!....

Sonja....Thank you for saying i don't look old enough to have a teenage son (razorblade love), Ohhh...Believe me..I do he's a little......., er no! He's a big sh*t but i love him. And dare i also say i have a daughter who is almost 21:eek: ...

And a big thank you to punkass, bfpo550 & Janey...

xxx :) :) :) :thankyou: :) :) :) xxx

Fuzzys Angel
You look great and what a difference and I can see why everyone was thinking of pics of mother and daughter. You look so much younger now
Irene xx

beforephotos001.jpg

66lbs down.. I'm afraid the grin seems to be rather cheesy! and thats BEFORE wine.. :eek:

may006.jpg

WOW Mandi, you look fantastic!! God I wish my belly was that flat!! How long has it taken you to lose the weight and what diet are you on??!!

Roosters, you look great too! Well done :)

xxx

Roosters you look utterly gorgeous.i'd have a cheesy grin on too if i'd lost 66lb.

Wel done

Keep Up That Good Work - Well Done Xx Woo Yooo!!!

Roosters you look utterly gorgeous.i'd have a cheesy grin on too if i'd lost 66lb.

Wel done

I'll expect a cheesy grin photo in 4lbs time then!!

Thank you for everyones lovely comments.. :eek: (so embarresed at posing still)

Well finally here I am - be gentle with me

I went to see my mum today with my daughter as I hadn't seen her since the new year for some reason.

She cried and my Dad said '****'.

My daughter laughed with glee.

Techno-Mum rushed and got her digital camera and took a couple of snaps and with my very kindly supplied 'Before' photos, I now have a set of 'Before' and 'Just over halfway' photos to post for you.

Always felt a cheat when seeing how well others have done and not posting - now I can get rid of that guilt.

DSCF0001.jpg
DSCF0002.jpg

Not a very pretty sight and from today

martin005.jpg
martin006.jpg

The pretty one is not me but my Daughter - you can see where she gets it from.

Hope you aren't too repulsed

I went to see my mum today with my daughter as I hadn't seen her since the new year for some reason.

She cried and my Dad said '****'.

My daughter laughed with glee.

Techno-Mum rushed and got her digital camera and took a couple of snaps and with my very kindly supplied 'Before' photos, I now have a set of 'Before' and 'Just over halfway' photos to post for you.

Always felt a cheat when seeing how well others have done and not posting - now I can get rid of that guilt.

DSCF0001.jpg
DSCF0002.jpg

Not a very pretty sight and from today

martin005.jpg
martin006.jpg

The pretty one is not me but my Daughter - you can see where she gets it from.

Hope you aren't too repulsed

Wow! Everyone has done so well! You all look gorgeous!

Mindless - the difference is so incredible! You must be so proud, I'm not surprised your mum burst into tears and your dad swore! lol I bet your daughter is really happy that you've lost all this wait as well! You look fantastic! :D

Mindless - the difference is so incredible! You must be so proud, I'm not surprised your mum burst into tears and your dad swore! lol I bet your daughter is really happy that you've lost all this wait as well! You look fantastic! :D

Thanks - no longer a very fat Bar steward - just a fat bar steward :D

Really looking forwards to the contrast when I get to 'goal' - another 69lbs away

Back