Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

woo yooo you look amazing well done!

and of course you can see where she gets a looks from - lmao!!!!

WELL DONE X

the difference is stunning - you should be very very proud of yourself mindless and what a beautiful daughter you have too :eek:)

Mindless you are looking great. Thanks for posting the pics
Irene xx

woo yooo you look amazing well done!

and of course you can see where she gets a looks from - lmao!!!!

WELL DONE X

Gosh - me blushing to be given praise by those who I am in awe of

Thanks - this is a feeling that just can't be beat and I'm not even at goal yet

can't wait for more photos from you x
keep that smile! x

It's all been said already Mindless but i still have to write it for myself.

1. you've done fantastically well.you look much more than 'just over 1/2 way there.
2.you're daughter is STUNNING.
3. so good to put a face to the personality,& I can say It's no disappointment.If any thing you look even friendlier than i'd imagined.All round 'great dad' I reckon.

more pics in another few months please.

Missyb...you are totally unrecogniseable as the same person.

absolutely amazing.

I'm just so blown away by everyone's progress.. WOW!! What you have all done is SOOOOO INCREDIBLE! GREAT JOB!! I'm sooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!

Ajoyner - well done on your weight lost - so far! x you looking good! x

Mindless! and MissyB!

What can I say? You look look fantastic, and no much happier. All that hard work (I know how hard) is paying off in spades now. You're both nearly there... keep strong and you'll get to your targets!

Mindless you look incredible! Please don't ever think anyone is repulsed by your photos - you look a very happy, kind, good looking man especially now with your amazing weight loss. You should be very proud of yourself and your terrific achievement!! :D
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

I absolutely LOVE this thread!! Everyone can see how happy you all are with your weightlosses. :D

Those wide happy smiles are proof that the pain and hunger and discomfort and lack of cash etc are well worth it!:D

Well done to everyone! You have every right to feel proud!:D :D ;)

:wow: :wow: :wow: You all look superduper fantastico :wow::wow::wow:

Wow - You Look Good! Well Done X

Back