Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Thanks Maintainer and Mike, I'm struggling getting these last few pounds off again so i really appreciate your comments!! I soooo never wanna go back to looking like my before pictures again as i was one miserable cow!!!

Maintainer - that's another reason to stay away from pizza right? haha

what pizza?

<can't hear you! holding both hands over my ears!>

what pizza?

<can't hear you! holding both hands over my ears!>

HAHAHAH nice one!! :rolleyes:

My thai chilli soup and toffee bar will be more than enough to satisfy my tonight!! Just don't know how i'm gonna manage them both (yeah right!).

Actually it's easy cos i wanna stay looking like picture 2!!!!

And to feel sexy for my exciting date tomorrow night!

Thanks again, you've been a star for me today!!

Just going up friends to see pics of bunny girl night out, if i look anything other than fat i'll post a pic on here later!

WOW ! WOW ! WOW !

you all look absolutely AMAZING - like different people :)

ur inner confidence really shines thru' in all the 'after' photos....who said fat people were jolly...:confused: didn't see any who looked 'jolly'....

welldone to you all - truly inspirational - thanks for sharing ;)

Debz
xx

Girls and boy you look so beautiful .........we can see so much of them doors now xxxx

I clicked straight to this piccie so i will comment on the rest in a mo - but

ITS LIKE A DIFFERENT WOMAN!!!! :eek: A much younger woman...my Lord

Wow!

Fair Play :cool:

Ivy

Wow, Karen DQ, and everyones photos are so bloomin amazing, Its funny, I didnt really see myself as changed until the last set of photos, I knew i had shrunk lol but everyone, me included radiates health and happiness in the after shots, this has made me even more determined to stick with it and shed the last stone before maintenence.

To think I thought I looked good in the outfit in the before photos, its all I ever wore whilst it was warm!!!

Mental note to self, stick with this bloomin fab diet, it works!!!

Just thought i'd add my most recent pic of me as a bunny girl (i'm the one on the right!!) I'm a little bit over target but hopefully will be back to my goal weight soon!!

My god Karen that is just amazing! You look fantastic - where have you gone to?!? Did you do loads of excercise to tone up?

My god Karen that is just amazing! You look fantastic - where have you gone to?!? Did you do loads of excercise to tone up?

Hiya Kath

Thanks honey! Well being the lazy beeyatch i am i did not exercise whatsoever!! I've been lucky with my arms and legs but tummy and boobs are a bit wrinkly!

Am considering breast reduction/lift and tummy tuck and have an appointment with a Bupa plastic surgeon next month...

How are you getting on?

Hiya Kath

Thanks honey! Well being the lazy beeyatch i am i did not exercise whatsoever!! I've been lucky with my arms and legs but tummy and boobs are a bit wrinkly!

Am considering breast reduction/lift and tummy tuck and have an appointment with a Bupa plastic surgeon next month...

How are you getting on?

Wow, amazing - you look super toned :)

I'm doing good thanks, a stone in my first week, got my next LL weigh in tomorrow and I can't wait!

Kath xx

Wow, amazing - you look super toned :)

I'm doing good thanks, a stone in my first week, got my next LL weigh in tomorrow and I can't wait!

Kath xx

Thanks hun (i wish! ha)

Wow a stone in a week??? Fan bloody tastic!! These diets are truly mircales in disguise! My life has totally transformed, would've paid tens of thousands of pounds to achieve this and all it took was a few months of willpower - unreal!

Stick with it hun!

Thanks hun (i wish! ha)

Wow a stone in a week??? Fan bloody tastic!! These diets are truly mircales in disguise! My life has totally transformed, would've paid tens of thousands of pounds to achieve this and all it took was a few months of willpower - unreal!

Stick with it hun!

I will ;) Thanks :D

I knew I would be dropping in here often..;) I can't believe these are the same people before and after:eek: !

You all look absolutely amazing... some I would have said were mother then daughter - absolutely jaw-dropping and Jason!! Well... just utterly incredible!

Mich - wow... I would LOVE to wear that dress! (do you still have it? can I borrow it when I get slim? lol)... perhaps there could be a clothing " lending library" as we all go down in size?

Demon - where'd it all go??

Karen... OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! I can't believe that is you in the orange t-shirt!

I think I need to make sure my jaw can't hit the desk when I check out this thread... I have to say too.. Nadine is it (sorry if I got it wrong) your model shots are simply stunning..

what inspiration... I really want to be on here some time!!!

I just checked out this thread againh and am still stunned at how gorgeous everyone looks now!!!

This time last year, I was at the start of my journey and waiting for my LL class to start - and I remember looking at all the inspirational pics, thinking - oh yes, that will be ME! lol

Keep em coming guys!!!

Back