Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

THanks CC :) I am happy if they help even one person.

Sadly though, there will be no more loo pics. I was made redundant, and yesterday was my last day - so no more work loo shots I'm afraid :(- would you settle for a Debenehams fitting room?? :D

4661-albums867-picture4886.jpg

This is me, nipping into Debenhams to take a snap of my new hair style, before I ruined it by playing with it!!! :D

Going to have to find my full length mirrors where I can now! :D

xx

Oh I'm sorry to hear that! You look amazing in your picture. You'll do Debenhams justice!! xxxx :hug99:

Minerva!! Fantastic :) really an amazing change :)

hahaha - Thanks Caching!!!

It's all worked out though....I went to work straight away but I am now on my third job!! :D I keep getting better offers!!! :D Its doing my head in though, so I am stopping and firmly planting myself in my newest accepted position! :)

Reactions: Jim
Well done on getting a job in these trying times B-L.

Jeez, I bet. Not the time to be looking for work is it!

Anyone who has got the spring edition of the Cambridge Diet 'Inspirations' magazine will have already seen my 'before' and 'after' pics. For those that haven't, here are they are again.

The first was taken in July 2004 (at the Sports Relief mile in London) when I weighed around 19 stone, the second in Lesbos last summer when I was just under 11 stone.

I lost just over 8 stone on CD in 2006 and am still within 7 lbs of my original target weight :)

Attachments

• Before pic, 2004.jpg
    Before pic, 2004.jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 484
  • Lesbos, June 08.jpg
    Lesbos, June 08.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 518
Reactions: Jim
Superb Sharon, what an inspiration, and if I may say so, what a beauty!

Thank you ever so much SunnySmile, BL and Jim! :D Love the purple jacket BL... It looks great on you!

Though I must admit I'm struggling now with that "last little bit" ...

And Purple Hugs: I'm not emo! :D :p But thank you for the reputation comment, it made me smile!

I might accept a pint of Guiness Sharon.:gimi:

Great Stuff Andy, well done mate!

Sharon, that's cheating, you pinched one I posted for Gem, come on 'fess up!

sniff! I suppose I believe you then.
Image000-3.jpg

LOL

Back