Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Now you're just getting greedy *lol*

aaw Andy, those rats are soo cute!! how many have u got?? i used to have 11 mice when i was younger but my mother hated them and gave them to a pet shop when I was away;(

hehe, thanks Izmirka :)

I have 6 permanent residents, with 2 babies coming this week. I also do a lot of fostering and rescuing - currently have 4 boys here who go tomorrow. I've just had 12 rats here as part of a large foster operation (including 6 babies who were born 6 hours after their mother arrived with me).

They're fantastic animals - on a par with small dogs in terms of intelligence, and generally cleaner than your average cat. Couldn't live without them :)

wow, that is quite a large family:) i had 11 albino mice and i absolutely adored them. i actually bought two mice at first and one of them was supposed to go to my friend- she wanted a female mouse and i wanted a male mouse;) at the end, my friend's mother said no to her having a mouse, so i was stuck with a female mouse and a male mouse. obviously, they did what mice usually do in this situation, and 9 new mice emerged;) i missed the big day though, as i was in New York visiting my grandfather at the time. my mother just found 9 new tenants one day when she was cleaning the cage:) 11 mice was apparently too much for my mother and she gave them away;( i did get to watch them grow though, which was great:)

EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Let's just rename this rodent thread!

LOL

As a child , I had as pets, Rats, Mice, Guinee (sp) pigs and Gerbils.

Minerva (wow) Andy (fab) Izmirka (do you have a 'before' pic please?) You all look bloomin wonderful!!!! In fact everyone on this thread does!!!! Can anyone tell me how I can do a reputation thingy for other members plz?

Aww thanks furrysmudge :) Looks like you've made a great start!

To give rep to someone, there is a little icon on the bottom left of the post in between the green icon, and the red icon :) Just click on that and leave a message!

Thank you Furrysmudge! :D
You have indeed made a wonderful start already, before you know it you will be the one showing off your pictures here and inspiring others!

Always strive forwards to a new beginning.

Good Luck

to everyone who looks on here and thinks "can I do it? Maybe I can if they can"
YOU can - that was me last year.
This time last year I was over 20 stone and I was thinking the same.
Once you set your mind to it and if you want it enough you will do it.
Go for it and GOOD LUCK xxx

Reactions: Jim
to everyone who looks on here and thinks "can I do it? Maybe I can if they can"
YOU can - that was me last year.
This time last year I was over 20 stone and I was thinking the same.
Once you set your mind to it and if you want it enough you will do it.
Go for it and GOOD LUCK xxx

Flipping heck - you have lost an unbelievable amount of weight - you look amazing.

andy , can I ask what your looking for down them trousers , have you lost it somewhere lol !
Well done to you guys on your Big Big losses

lmao! I was wearing jeans! (my mum was taking the pictures and there were two girls in the room with me - I tried to get my mum to leave...).

Well here's my contribution, a year after starting LT, i did it for 7 weeks and then continued with a VLCD

Before, this is probably the worst picture i have of myself

and trying a new bikini 6 stones lighter, still have my flabby bits, but in the summer i will be in shape to wear it graciously! ;)

Attachments

• CIMG6333.jpg
    CIMG6333.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 1,385
  • bikini.jpg
    bikini.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 7,880
RaNdY AnDy , hehe , I bet you were trying to get your mum to Leave lol wink wink lol
Ok so did you find what you was looking for in them Jeans :)))

Wow Filipa! I'd say you can wear your bikini without worrying at all now as it is! Gorgeous body there, in MUCH better shape naked than mine is!
Fabulous, well done, and thanks for sharing! ... I'm sure the men on this forum will appreciate a lovely figure on show! :D

I've been looking all day. ;)

Seriously well done Filipa!! You're looking great.

Back