Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Wow just come across this thread and I am INSPIRED! You have all done fantastically well and look amazing! I hope and wish one day I can do the same.Thank you all for showing them and I know just where to look when I falter.

As it has been awhile, I thought I would add a few updated pics. :)

I am now 3---4? weeks or so post completing RTM on the LL diet and it's all going to plan. :) It is, without a doubt, the best thing I have ever done for myself in my life. :D Enjoy the pics, and if you are a newbie lurking, and wondering - if I can do it - you can do it. :)

FROM THIS:

TO THIS:

Makes me a happy bunny!!!

Last edited:
I spent 3 hours last night reading every post ( my hubby was scoffing chocolate so i wanted something to distract me) and can i say a big well done to everyone, and wow to the photos!!
now i know if im fed up with it all and want to pack it all in, i just have to remind myself that it can be done.
So im off to take some photos tonight of my before shots (I have not been in a picture without someone standing in front of me for years)so maybe next year my photo may be up here too!!

I have also come across your post and am very impressed with your weightloss and photos. You're an inspiration to alot of people I'm sure.
And no-one can ignore the truely happy face of your current photo, the hard work has it's rewards.
:worthy:

Liz

Just a quick post to say thank you very much to all those who have posted before and after pictures... You've all really motivated me to fight my fat and stick with it. Well done to you all!

My eyes are killing from 90 pages!!...You ladies and gents have done so amazingly well...
Insired by every picture and so happy for each and everyone...Some massive pats on the backs!

Hopefully I will be joining you all soon x

As it has been awhile, I thought I would add a few updated pics. :)

I am now 3---4? weeks or so post completing RTM on the LL diet and it's all going to plan. :) It is, without a doubt, the best thing I have ever done for myself in my life. :D Enjoy the pics, and if you are a newbie lurking, and wondering - if I can do it - you can do it. :)

FROM THIS:

TO THIS:

Makes me a happy bunny!!!

PLEASE keep posting your loo pictures. They are very inspirational. :worthy:

THanks CC :) I am happy if they help even one person.

Sadly though, there will be no more loo pics. I was made redundant, and yesterday was my last day - so no more work loo shots I'm afraid :(- would you settle for a Debenehams fitting room?? :D

4661-albums867-picture4886.jpg

This is me, nipping into Debenhams to take a snap of my new hair style, before I ruined it by playing with it!!! :D

Going to have to find my full length mirrors where I can now! :D

xx

THanks CC :) I am happy if they help even one person.

Sadly though, there will be no more loo pics. I was made redundant, and yesterday was my last day - so no more work loo shots I'm afraid :(- would you settle for a Debenehams fitting room?? :D

4661-albums867-picture4886.jpg

This is me, nipping into Debenhams to take a snap of my new hair style, before I ruined it by playing with it!!! :D

Going to have to find my full length mirrors where I can now! :D

xx

So sorry to hear about the redundancy hun.

WOW that is just the bestest pic, lovin the hair and lovin the outfit!!

xx

Blonde Logic - you look incredible. What a transformation - well done. You look absolutely fantastic - really inspiring. Thank you for posting.
CXX

i just cant belive how good u all look.. it shows there is light at the end of the tunnel ad we can all get there!!
well done!
nic x

Wow what a transformation!! good on you! :) And love your hair! :)

i posted a few photos on another photo thread for CD, but i'll post them here as well because i'm vain:p

Attachments

• IMG_0460small.JPG
    IMG_0460small.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 599
  • IMG_0393.JPG
    IMG_0393.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 566
  • S7308226.JPG
    S7308226.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 587
  • Untitled-3 copy.jpg
    Untitled-3 copy.jpg