Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Flippin eck! These transformations are simply amazing! Well done to each and every single on of you!

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!! I can't wait to add to it. :D

Yep, make sure you've got plenty of before's! :)

well done guys. im back and looking at the thread for inspiration.

nice to see you around

[YOUTUBE]
7MXWz91dPTQ
[/YOUTUBE]

This is me feb 2008 this thinner pictures were taken in december 2008 ..i have since put back on half of that weight im so ashamed with myself so im here now starting the cambridge diet 2 moro hoping to get back on track ...im surprised that london eye worked with me on there!!

fattypiccy.jpg

Well hun, use your photo's as a motivator, and then get some afters to show us once you've shed some pounds. Well done for posting and, Good Luck!

Before - Size 24-26 - 20st 9lb

2weekspreop.jpg

Current - Size 12 - 12st 8lbs

mk2.jpg

Time for an update seen as my BMI is now normal and I will more than likely be gaining a few pounds over the next few months!

Whoooo Hoooo, well done shelbell. Why will you be gaining a few pounds then? :(

Shelbell, you look brilliant! Congratulations on both counts!!

Wow - This thread really is an eye opener. Its good to see REAL before and after shots of real people who have had the same issues as me, instead of the ones on the adverts which i don't believe.. Inspirational doesn't even describe it. Its given me the kick up the backside I needed to finish the job i started 3 years ago.

I don't have any full body photos to show but you can certainly see the difference.

Here is what I looked like before - I'm on the left (2001):
n771570633_3895723_5293.jpg

(I don't have any other photos of when i was big I hated having my photo taken)

And here is one that was taken last week. (About 5 ½ stone off)

n662712580_2083767_8161708.jpg

Still 2 stone to go but i'm determined now!

I can see the difference in just your face Matt. Well done mate.

Here is what I looked like before - I'm on the left (2001):

Still 2 stone to go but i'm determined now!

matty - you look fantastic! Like a completely different person. Well done you for doing this now while you are young - you will never regret it!!

Fantastic job!!!

x

Well done Matty

You look fab and younger now than you did in the first photo.Good luck finishing it off.

Back