Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

WOW WOW WOW Ajoyner - your photos are incredible.
You look like an entirely different person ! Stunning. Good luck for getting to goal - although it looks as though you will be there in no time at all
Laura

Thanks so much everyone.. those things are so nice to hear! You totally made my day hehe. :D

Ajoyner, you are a very beautiful woman, and your weight loss photos are very inspiring. Well done!! :)
:clap:

Wow. I checked out your pictures. Awesome. I sure can see a difference in your expressions. The more you lost the happier you seemed. I hope some day I can find a diet and stick to it and feel good about me again. I just bought a bottle of Hoodia Gordonii. I hope it helps. I am a bad one for sticking with things. But I must say you don't have a problem there. You look great. Keep up the good work.

Hi Ajoyner, you look absolutely fabulous! Are you following a lean meat only diet? What sorts of meats and what quantities, I am interested. Angela x

absolutely fantastic fff
well done
you look so young

kaz xxx

OMG FFnF where have you disappeared to? Your results are dramatic, you look absolutely stunning! Are you aiming to lose anymore, because you look perfect right now! Angela x

thanks, :) yes, still got another 4 stone to go to get to goal! (about 4 months so hopefully end of August will be at goal!) I still weigh over 14 stone and am only 5ft 4.. my goal weight is 10st 4 I think that when I get back from hols at the start of July I will see how things have gone and then decide if I'm expecting too much or not. Who knows.. I am in unchartered territory now!

Thank you everyone! That's so nice to hear.. even though I have such a long way to go yet.. (shootin for another 60 pounds). Yes, I'm doing a lean meat type Atkins program.. where I do mostly turkey, chicken, fish, that sorta thing.. Oh, and I eat a LOT of egg whites along with a few yolks from time to time. I make a lot of meals using the "egg bread" (I posted the recipe for this in the recipe section of this forum for those interested).. With this I make things like sandwiches, pizzas, french toast, that sorta thing.. I also eat veggies (low carb) too. I really don't limit myself on the amounts I eat .. being in Ketosis pretty much takes care of that.. I'm not always real hungry.. though when I am.. I do eat! hehe. Anyhow.. Hope that helps answer your question.

Oh, and the new pics on this thread that were just posted.. WOWSERS GIRL YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you just love how dramatic these transformations are!! VERY ENCOURAGING! Way to go.. sending hugs your way!! WHOOHOOO!!!!

FFF ---> you look absolutely great!!! And might I be bold enuf to say you look 10+ years younger now!!! nowhere near your forties!!!! you lie...;)

well done you...can you tell us your secret to sticking with it???

a true inspiration, thanks ladies

:wow: everybody looks so amazing. The transformations are incredible!!!

Thank you for the great inspiration and motivatin. I hope i will get a chance to post my pics in the thread, although that wont be for awhile yet, lol and i will also have to look very hard to find a before pic as i dont yhink i have taken any pics for a while.:eek:

Keep up the fantastic work!! :D

xx

Back