Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Cor, look at you Cerulean!

You look fantastic in the black and white top, it really brings out your lovely hourglass figure. And you look so much younger too.

Those photos will be a wonderful inspiration to others....

sarah you look utterly transformed.
younger fitter,prettier & you've managed to keep your fine bust too.(i'm jealous as mine is shrivelling..ah well)

Fab .
Can't wait for the final pics.

sarah you look utterly transformed.
younger fitter,prettier & you've managed to keep your fine bust too.(i'm jealous as mine is shrivelling..ah well)

Fab .
Can't wait for the final pics.

Hee hee Jane - my bust goes through phases - a few weeks ago they looked like two oranges in a sock. Every time I think 'urk - this is going to look horrible' the skin sort of catches up a bit and stops being quite so crinkly - I still maintain that my tummy looks like austrian blinds - but even that seems to get better by the day.

You are looking absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!!

As everyone else has said, you look so much younger.

Congratulations

Tracey
x

Sarah you look amazing!!!

WELL DONE!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

OMG!!!
you look great
just so inspiring for us newbies
well done you look so pretty

kaz :D

WOW!!!!

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
Oh My God!! I can’t believe the transformation, from your beautiful curvaceous body to your lovely skin and how YOUNG you look!!

I have been struggling to start SS’ing properly but you have made me more determined, if I can look half as good as you do after 126 days, I’ll be well chuffed!

You look fab in those pics, a real inspirtion.

Did you to exercise too, you look well toned ;)

Hi Amanda!

Nah i'm very lazy in the exercise department!! :rolleyes: I have crinkly skin on my belly and boobs but am ok other than that! Would luv a tummy tuck and boob lift !! Too scared to have major surgery though....!

Thanks for the compliment :D

This is me in The Netherlands in August 2006

s640x480

s640x480

This is what my face looked like a year ago almost to the day.

s640x480

s640x480

Before - after losing about 7lbs on my first week pop in on January 10th, I think. I was about 17st 9 in these.

s640x480

s640x480

My official 100 days photos although there is only 12 weeks between them and my 'before' photos. These were taken on April 1st 2007 after 91 days of LL - I weighed about 14st or so, I think.

0002ppw0

2 weeks ago - my first size 14 dress at about 12st 10 (I'm 5ft 5 - 5ft 6)

0002q664

Today - May 13th about 12 st 6 after 126 days (18 weeks) on LL. BMI of 29.

Hi there,

I have to agree with the others, you do look amazing! You also look very very young now. Must be the glint in your eye.

Well done.

Luv

CC

You look absolutely gorgeous Cerulean, and so much younger and happier too.

Lovely pics

Just discovered this thread so thought I'd post my photos now I know how. I started LL Jan 14 (thanks for the tip Heidi!) and it has worked!

Attachments

• Anne_1.jpg
    Anne_1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 554
  • Anne_2.jpg
    Anne_2.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 354
  • after 012.jpg
    after 012.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 479
  • after 008.jpg
    after 008.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 369
  • red2.jpg
    red2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 504
Can I just say to EVERYONE who has posted pictures on here - you are ALL so inspirational. It is such an incentive to see this crazy diet does exactly what its asys on the packet, and you are all proof.

I hope to be amongst you all later in the year and in turn, hope I can be as inspirational as you all.

Thank you

xx

Wow Goombagirl - what an amazing difference, you look tiny now. Well done :D

This is me in The Netherlands in August 2006

s640x480

s640x480

This is what my face looked like a year ago almost to the day.

s640x480

s640x480

Before - after losing about 7lbs on my first week pop in on January 10th, I think. I was about 17st 9 in these.

s640x480

s640x480

My official 100 days photos although there is only 12 weeks between them and my 'before' photos. These were taken on April 1st 2007 after 91 days of LL - I weighed about 14st or so, I think.

0002ppw0

2 weeks ago - my first size 14 dress at about 12st 10 (I'm 5ft 5 - 5ft 6)

0002q664

Today - May 13th about 12 st 6 after 126 days (18 weeks) on LL. BMI of 29.

You look like a different person! Well done and you should be very proud of yourself.:)

I love this thread!!:D

WOWWWWWWWW Sarah, you look amazing, absolutely amazing, well done. Your fcial shape has changed so much. I am 5'6 too so it's nice to see roughly how i'll look. I love your dresses where did you buy them sis?

you looking great - woo yoo well done !

Back