Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

801392780face19d22908f380cd7f0947ea03571e9fe70f9e9599c86.jpg

05955986ff201499a05722e0b84ad7b31dc52aea7f2e653e90762c4d398c0ce6c4e5ffb9.jpg

Well done guys you all look so fantastic!!!:D :D :D

You all inspire me to keep going and get to goal!!!

Thank you all so very much for your inspiration.:) :) :)

Hi Introduction & Photos

Hi,

I am Nadine, I have been doing LL for 14 or 15 weeks now and am currently in development.

Here are my photos, the first one was taken in July about 3 weeks into LL, the second was taken in August, the third in September and the last one last Saturday. I still have a couple of stone to go, although I am considering going into management in November as I am feeling quite happy with where I am at.

July-October2006.jpg

You guys don't know how much this thread inspires me! I look at it everyday, sometimes twice a day ..... crazy! I can't wait to get down to 17stones.

I used to think that slimming magazines "altered" photos and that their before and afters were fakes!

We now all know better! Wow at the difference and isn't it funny how many of us have received comments on how much younger we now look... there's great motivation if ever we needed it!

I used to think that slimming magazines "altered" photos and that their before and afters were fakes!
So did I !! lol These photos are fantastic - I love looking at them and constantly yell at my daughter to "come and look at THIS!!!" - she is always as stunned and impressed as me. I also think it helps her to encourage me too :) So a double-whammy! :D

WOW! such a shame this is in the night shift workers forum.... I had to search to find this... this should be all on its own!!! A permanent thread... right up there in the home page!!!

Pride of place :)

Hi bigbluefurrymonster,

I put this thread here in night shift workers forum as it is not too busy and it is on a sticky.

This is a permanent thread and everyone loves it as it is given so much motivations and inspiration to us all.

Love Mini xxx

OMG!!! OMG! OMG!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

How the 'eck did I miss this thread????? Every single one of you looks so fecking good ('scuse my foreign!!) - what an inspiration, even for an oldie like me!!!

You all look absolutely, ruddy FANTASTIC!

This thread is such an inspiration. It is the easiest way to stay focussed. One look at the before and afters and you won't cheat.
Congratulations everyone
Irene xx

Bl**dy 'ell, Jem....how different do you look???? :eek: Flaming marvellous! :D

Back