Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Hi Amzie, it is by Tony Horton who is an American personal trainer. It is a 90day high intense extreme home workout regime. It is absolutely amazing if you have the time and effort to put into it, I was seeing results within the first week! The weight loss, toning up, improved fitness and muscle definition really does speak for itself and think my pictures do too.

You can buy it on-line, you get 12 dvds along with the workout plan and diet plan (I never followed the diet)
I would recommend it to anyone. I was really unfit when I started it and the regime is tough, I managed to get to day 60 then fell ill and am starting to build up my fitness now so that I can get back to p90x again. You should give it a go :) xx
I've looked at something like this but not even sure I am fit enough to try - just squatting and raising is an effort - what level were you when you started? You look really well on it, can see that you're toning and not just losing weight.

So inspirational :) This makes me believe i can do it too Thanks everyone :)

here's my update!

been at target for 7 weeks :)

total loss 10 stone 2.5lb x

target edit.jpg

Thats amazing well done!!!

This thread is just want I needed to see so thank you all for posting. I start tomorrow and after looking at all your pics I am starting to feel like I can actually so this. Thanks for giving me hope xxx

Hi cheesethief good luck with starting the diet im sure you will do brill xx

My latest piccy I thought I'd add :p
P1000438.jpg

Never thought I'd ever be seen in sequins!! :D :D

You are all amazing - I really hope I can do what you have all done. Needed some inspiration this morning - thank you!

Liz
xx

My before and after - lost 2 stone. Put almost 1 stone of it back on but back to group trying to lose :)

541009_10151594955568835_443467452_n.jpg

Wow your face changed so much! You're so pretty - best of luck with that last stone :)

Aw thank you :)

Huge difference.. and I'm only 19 yrs old in the first pic but 25 I the other, amazing how weight can age you...

Good luck with your journey :)

These are amazing, I wish I'd taken a before shot but I've only got pregnant ones which doesn't really count?? I wouldn't let people take photos of me after :-/

Back