Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Still a while to go but getting there slowly!

IMG_4819.JPG

https://www.minimins.com/threads/from-one-extreme-to-the-other-my-vegetarian-food-diary.328972/

These photos are so, so inspiring and just what I needed tonight as I was feeling quite hopeless and lost! I really look forward to getting to post in here one day - 5st to lose first!

It was almost 4 and a half haha but now it's just 4 as I've had a bad week :/
Slimming world though but I'm mindful of carbs and calories!

Attachments

• IMG_20180826_215618.jpg
    IMG_20180826_215618.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20180826_220114.jpg
    IMG_20180826_220114.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
It was almost 4 and a half haha but now it's just 4 as I've had a bad week :/
Slimming world though but I'm mindful of carbs and calories!

Well done! That is an amazing achievement :p

I wouldn’t want to patronise you (so forgive me if this comes across the wrong way), but if you’ve had a bad week draw a line under it and move on. I used to make myself feel so guilty and then things would just spiral out of control :oops:

P.s I am loving your little fury friends in your photos too - adorable 😍

Its been a long journey for me (PCOS makes it slow and difficult) and I'm not quite at goal but I'm maintaining and happy where I am. Before and after photos were a huge motivator for me, so this is me paying it forward and saying you can. I'm now a qualified nutritionist and helping others to get back control of the scales.
93973918_251302662940446_8624828113198514176_o.jpg

Wow! You look amazing, what an inspiration 💃🏻😃❤️ X

Its been a long journey for me (PCOS makes it slow and difficult) and I'm not quite at goal but I'm maintaining and happy where I am. Before and after photos were a huge motivator for me, so this is me paying it forward and saying you can. I'm now a qualified nutritionist and helping others to get back control of the scales. View attachment 196859
You look brilliant!!

Its been a long journey for me (PCOS makes it slow and difficult) and I'm not quite at goal but I'm maintaining and happy where I am. Before and after photos were a huge motivator for me, so this is me paying it forward and saying you can. I'm now a qualified nutritionist and helping others to get back control of the scales. View attachment 196859
Wow. Inspirational. I have PCOS too and it’s tough at times.
I am determined to get Get to a healthier weight and to maintain it. It’s slow going at times but gradually coming off. You’ve really inspired me.

Back