Before and 5 stone later picture!

Dunder Doodles

Hi All,

Not sure how I can make this any bigger, when I click on insert image, it's making it look like a thumb nail, it may go bigger when I click "Submit New Thread" button?!

Anyway, here is my before and 5 stone later picture, requested by Kay :)

Before and After.jpg

Dunder doodles you look fantastic :) and i hope you don't mind me saying but you really don't look 15 stone! Or maybe you need to update your stats

thats some difference!! totally fab xx

Wow you look great!

Corrr blimey Doodles! You look fantastic!! Amazing, well done!!! :) :)

Omg you look fantastic,Well done you should be very proud of yourself :) x

You look amazing! Love the red dress:)

Well done on your weight loss:happy096:

Wow that's brilliant! How long did it take? x
Hi SammyB, it's taken me 16 weeks so far, it's felt like a bit of a struggle the last couple of weeks, but I'm still plodding on!
Thank you!

Dunder doodles you look fantastic :) and i hope you don't mind me saying but you really don't look 15 stone! Or maybe you need to update your stats
Thank you louthlady, you are very kind, but last week, at my WI I was 15 stone 1lb - I'm quite lucky as I'm 5.9 tall and I do have quite a large frame so I seem to carry it quite well....I had a sneaky WI on my scales yesterday and nearly wet myself when I saw 14.13 stones - I've not been this light since before my daughter was born.....20 YEARS ago!!!

You are doing amazing :)

I finished the year 8 stone lighter, need to update my stats next time on the laptop! Keep going everyone, you can all do it! x

Attachments

• image-1681400568.jpg
    image-1681400568.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 349
Back