Before and After pics

Elemental

Chasing the Rainbow
Hi everyone,

I am really keen to do the 'before and after' pics but so scared of doing the befores. I havent had photos taken of me since my wedding day a year and a half ago, and before that it was extremeley rare and special occasions.

So having them taken deliberatley and knowing they are gonna look horrid is really holding me back from doing it!!!

Anyone else had this? What should i wear??

I took mine in my underwear! :eek: No hiding then. The swimsuit's a great idea, though.

last year i got my other half to take a picture of me just in underwear, i thought it would motivate me, all it did was make me feel sick, so i deleted it, kinda wish id kept it now,

mrtc said:
OMg that would be my worst nightmare, hope ur ok now

Omg that's bad.... I took semi naked pics of me back in November 2010 just after u had my daughter... I got them developed on one of those print machine in supermarket #cringe
Luckily no one has seen them although when I moved house I had to make sure they were somewhere safe haha would have been notified if my mates had seen them upon moving boxes lol

Tom - you and Jack look Sooooooooo cute love it xxx

I completely agree with this post, I don't want a horrible picture of me floating around! I'm going to keep a pair of jeans that I wear now to help motivate me as I lose more weight! Hopefully i'll put them on in a couple of months and think omg! how did they ever fit me?!

Omg that's bad.... I took semi naked pics of me back in November 2010 just after u had my daughter... I got them developed on one of those print machine in supermarket #cringe
Luckily no one has seen them although when I moved house I had to make sure they were somewhere safe haha would have been notified if my mates had seen them upon moving boxes lol

Tom - you and Jack look Sooooooooo cute love it xxx

Oh God you're brave getting the photo's developed in the supermarket!! I'm going to do the jeans thing though - and i have a photo where i have about 40 chins so ill use that as my before photo!!

Back