Before and After pics...

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
Hey everyone
As some of you have already read I have been feeling absolutely miserable about myself lately especially as I have been going through my photo album. My fiance emailed me two pics to try and prove to me that I have lost lots of weight. You'll find them in my album if you wanna have a look :)

I have been feeling so miserable about myself because I felt as though I still look the same and all this hard work is in vain. But I look at these pictures and think WHAT A DIFFERENCE!

Just thought I would share these two pics with you all. I know there are lots more out there who dont really see how much they have lost and I think you all need to take a pic like this and compare it to an old photo and it will instantly make you feel so happy!

p.s. no laughing or throwing tomatoes at the screen plz :p

bloody hell babe what a difference!!you look beaut!well done. and dont be sad, i know i wouldnt be with a change like that!!mwah xxx

You must be chuffed with your photos. What a difference. Well done. It really does inspire me to see photos like that. Keep up the good work!

OMG!!!!! Apart from the fact that you are utterly stunning, you have done soooooo well!!

Do you realise what you have done for me tonight??? You have filled my inspiration cup up a little bit more. Thankyou, thankyou so much!!

Hugs to you and very very well done :):)

wow! you have made progress big time! Keep going hun :)

Wa wa wee wow, you look great! I can really see a difference, and you look younger! well done.

You look fab! Well done hun xx

Hey everyone
As some of you have already read I have been feeling absolutely miserable about myself lately especially as I have been going through my photo album. My fiance emailed me two pics to try and prove to me that I have lost lots of weight. You'll find them in my album if you wanna have a look :)

I have been feeling so miserable about myself because I felt as though I still look the same and all this hard work is in vain. But I look at these pictures and think WHAT A DIFFERENCE!

Just thought I would share these two pics with you all. I know there are lots more out there who dont really see how much they have lost and I think you all need to take a pic like this and compare it to an old photo and it will instantly make you feel so happy!

p.s. no laughing or throwing tomatoes at the screen plz :p
Aw Come on now! look what you have achieved so far. don't despair keep going and take time to forgive yourself. Why do we beat ourselves up all the time tomorrow is another day. matronix

You look fab! Well done hun xx
Hi sophie
caould you please direct please. How do I access photo galert. Have just replied to fatbridetobe but cannot comment on before and after photos. cheesr Matronix:sigh:

FBTB,you should be so proud of yourself, you have done amazing. just think if the day is getting you down look back on your photo's and se what you have achieved.
X

By heck love, you are looking mighty fine! You will be a stunning bride without fail!

Keep on losing!

x

What an amazing difference, your a beautiful lady and your photos just show what a difference your journey so far has achieved. Well done.

hi
I would really like to see these photos but I keep getting blocked. Is there something I need to do special to access them. Advise please if possible.Need all the inspiration I can get. Thank you

hi
I would really like to see these photos but I keep getting blocked. Is there something I need to do special to access them. Advise please if possible.Need all the inspiration I can get. Thank you

I have answered in another thread, but you need to get your posts up to 50. Then just click on the persons name at the left, click on view public profile and you can access the photos from there. Try it that way and if you cant see the photos, you need to get posting....lol

Back