Before and After pics...

Hello - OMG you have done soooo well, I never realised how much you have lost... you should be over the moon, yes, it does take time but it will be sooo worth it when you are at goal.
Chin up hun- you are looking great x

you look amazing!!! apart from being extremly beautiful your losses are fantastic!!!! your gonna look amazing as a bride well done!!! xx

aaah guys now your making me blush!
thank you so much for your lovely comments. means alot to me. its just the kind of thing we need to keep us going I guess. I showed my sis in law the two pics of my last night and she was same as me in the sense that you cant really tell much of a difference at first but when you actually put the two pics side by side there is a difference :)

Im gonna update my before and after piccies in another 3 months so heres hoping for a much thinner me by then :)
xxxx

It won't let me look it says I do not have sufficient access :eek:(

wow what a difference you look great hun xx

wow you look fantastic I really know what you mean I was having the same problem a few weeks ago although the scales and the tape measure said i'd lost weight I couldnt see it until my OH made me take an upto date photo and compare them

all the best keep up the good work

xx sharron

It wont let me view your albums? it says i dont have sufficent privledges or something like that.. ?

It wont let me view your albums? it says i dont have sufficent privledges or something like that.. ?

Same here. I think you have to have made so many posts before you can view peoples photos.

Alex

Back