Before and after - Size 14 to size 10

you look stunning and your a beautiful girl too! well jel! I have an hourglass figure under this flab and would love to have a figure like yours! really inspires me to try S&S!

Incredible, what a gorgeous figure! xx

Thanks all - I did maintain for 9 months but after an injury I regained 1 stone 7 lb which I am now trying to get off again. I don't blame the diet at all as it was purely me who ate too much a lot of time after I finished the diet. So I still think its a great diet. And I will be back to the "after" pic soon!!!

You should be so very proud of yourself, as your not only lush you have inspired so many to kick butt @ this! WELL DONE! mwah :) xxxx

Thanks... Using those pics to inspire myself a bit right now!! On day 2 of a 14 day plan to try and get some of the extra 21 pounds off!!

You look great, congrats on your loss.
I thought that VLCD were only for people with a BMI over 30 though, for obese people? Because the health benefits of the loss were greater than the health risks of the extreme diet. Your BMI was not in the obese category? I had to agree that I had a BMI over 30 and that I had the agreement of my doctor before even ordering my first Slim and Save?

Hi no you can use it when you have a bmi over 25 and my start bmi was over 25

Back