Before and After

serendipity1980

Hi guys I just added some pics in my Profile Album .... be nice! I still am 12st 12lbs so have a way to go, but Im doing it with healthy eating and running for exercise.

Hey serendipity, checked out your before and now pics! Well done on your weight loss! Looking good ~ you much feel so much healthier and happier in yourself now! :D

omg wow you look amazing what an inspiration what made you start running is it something youve done before, I ask because i know this sounds silly but i keep getting the urge to go for a run and at 14-8 i'm not sure my little legs will be able to carry me lol!! any way less about
well done keep going your target is just around the corner
xx

u look amazing well done xxx

Looking good hun...you really are an inspiration,Well done!!! Caz xx

omg well done......wat an achievement and well done for getting this far, ya must be over the moon and so ya should

what an inspiration you are!! thank u for sharing your pics with us xox u look really good and im sure u will deffo get to your goal xox well done xox

omg wow you look amazing what an inspiration what made you start running is it something youve done before, I ask because i know this sounds silly but i keep getting the urge to go for a run and at 14-8 i'm not sure my little legs will be able to carry me lol!! any way less about
well done keep going your target is just around the corner xx

I started running cos a friend of mine started about a yr before me and really toned up with it. It is actually addictive like, you are in competition with yourself the whole time which is great. I started with a walk run programme, which involved running for 1 min, walking for 2 mins and repeating this for 30 mins, on grass (easier on the joints with the pounding!). I am up to running 16 mins and walking for 1 min and then running 12 mins and walking for 1 min now. I also ran a mini marathon (4 miles) in 39 mins in Sept. I highly recommend the running, it is so much fun, and way cheaper than the gym!All you need is a good pair of running shoes! Best of luck!

Back