Before and during LL

I have done that! I got a lovely silver linen mix dress and thats a size 10. So when I can get into that I am hitting those shops!!!

Just remember that wedding dress. I hated my wedding photos. I don't care if I sound shallow, I would have been a much much happier bride in smaller wedding dress! Do it for the dress, do if for the photos, do it so you can look back at your photos and feel happy!
love you honey.
xxx

Exactly as Peony says do it for the dress etc - you know you will look back at the photos and smile - instead of hiding them in a drawer somewhere.
Good on you Linda. Wont be long until that dress just slides on :D

Thanks girls! I wish I had read those messages before I had eaten an entire French bagette :-(

I feel bad, but I'm not going to let it ruin the week. I mucked up this evening. My hubby has gone away for a few days, I have an assignment due and I gave clothes building up around me that needs putting away. I should have taken 2 minutes to come on here to sound off, but instead I have eaten my body weight in bread. Maybe it's also a pre menstral thing. Oh well, I have climbed back on the wagon and will hopefully stay up there a bit linger next time. I am seriously questioning my ability to lose this weight and think I am destined to be an overweight under achiever

I hate the way I feel in clothes that are too tight
I'm too hot and I can't where summer clothes
summer clothes some how look slutty on me cos I'm big
I could have at target now if I had stuck to it
I feel like a failure when I come off plan
all this food will still be there when I'm slim
I want to look stunning on my wedding day

Dont beat yourself up,you have done really well so far.Just keep thinking of how good you will feel in your size 12 wedding dress.It will be worth it in the end.
One day at a time.
You can do it.
Cathy

Mel you can do this. The main thing is you have climbed straight back on the wagon again. You arent wonderwoman - your human - and humans make mistakes.

Lol - I sometimes think I am wonder woman!

So far so good today. Looks like I will actually be able to cross out goal number 1!! Yay

Hey Mel - just wandering how your getting on. Hope its getting a bit easier for you.
Did you have any joy with your hunt on e-bay for a size 12 dress?????

To be honest. I'm getting fed up with myself. I sound like a broken record (a miserable one at that). I still haven't managed to stay abstenant for 1 day :-(

I haven't put any weight on, because I am a saint all day and then binge in the evening.

I have some serious issues!! I just wish I knew what they were so I could work through them. One thing is for sure, I need to sort it out, otherwise I'm going to be a very unhappy fat bride!

Could you be putting too much pressure on yourself? Could if be that you do need to go back to a group for that extra bit of support?
Don't beat yourself up over it, you have achieved so much and you know you have the tools to do this because you have done it before.
Don't loose heart. :)

By the fact that you are able to stay abstinent during the day shows that you can do this Mel. I think its harder when the kids go to bed and you are left to prowl around.

For the first time since I started LL - i struggled big time last night. I was working until after 11pm and when I came in I felt so hungry. My OH and my daughter were telling me to have a pack but I had already had all four. I ending up grumping and *****ing for a couple of hours. Then at 2am I came downstairs again and almost made myself a pack - then looked at the clock and thought what the hell am i doing. Im guessing we will all always have issues and fights around food and that is never going to go away :sigh:

I have got to 18.20 and i have had 3 packs and am still determined to get through today!

Hubby is home so i wont be 'lonely eating', and i have cleared out any 'fresh' food'. im afraid my family will be eating frozen junk this week, so there is no tempation (unless i want to suck on a slice of frozen bread lol).

Will i make it through day 1!!! YES I GOD DAMN WILL!!!!

Yay!!! Day 1 over! I've got a corking head but I have got through the day with no wobbles!

Finally, i have achieved goal number 1!!!

Well done!! Just take one day at a time like me.. It's so much harder the second time round. You've done it before so you know you can do it again!

Way to go Mel - worst day over. Hope tomorrow is as good for you x

I've woken up starving, but I don't care. Gonna drink some water and get me and the kids ready for school. I have weighed myself this morning and have lost 7lb yay (the damage I have done this week wasn't quite as bad as I thought) :)

I am HUNGRY!!!! I was starving before my 1st pack, but it didnt make a dent. i am trying to ignore it! drink more water ect ect.

my mum rang me to ask me if i want to go wedding dress shopping next weekend, and i said i wouldnt go until i am comfortably a 16. i couldnt think of anything more disheartening than me going to try dress on and they say 'sorry, we dont stock fat bride dresses'. i am aware there will probably be a shortage of 16's too, but i am hoping if i wait a month i will be a 14/16 rather than a 16/18.

i wont be buying my dress now as i want to be a size 10/12 but i will be able to see what suits me, and also HOW FUN WILL IT BE!!!

so there is another incentive to keep me on track short term! wedding dress shopping!! yay!

Ahh that's so exciting! I would love to try wedding dresses on for fun and i'm not even engaged haha!

What a great goal to have :)
Hope you're not feeling as hungry now, maybe when your in ketosis it'll be easier? xx

Back