Before and during LL

hello, i fell off the wagon...... again. fresh start tomorrow went out with work and had a meal. i didnt want to refuse as we never get taken out.... thats my excuse any way. tried and failed abstinance sat and 2day but im def going to start 2moro, ive stocked up om water and ketostix, WHY IS IT SO HARD??? im really going off the soup, how do make the crisps? any suggestions?

Hey Carrie - its only a blip. Start over again and you will start to feel better in a few days. I dont look at my packs as food. I see them as a means to the end. I have never made crisps, dunno why but would feel like i was cheating lol.
Mel you could easily loose a stone while u are away. Think how good that would make you feel stepping on them scales the night you come back. Come on luv keep your chin up. You can do this x

I agree with IWGT - try not to think whether the packs taste good or not. They aren't trying to be delicious - just palatable. Just a way to ensure you get all the vitamins and minerals you need while losing weight. I was on packs for a year 100%. No bars, not making the packs into crisps or anything. Just stuck with it.
It becomes so routine and easy once you get your head round it.
Come on Mel, think of that wonderful wedding. xxx

Thanks Slenda!

I going away saturday for a week to south of france. im really looking forward to the break - i think i will be able to cope much better once i get august out of the way! there is SO much going on im slowly losing the will to live.

IM BACK AND READY FOR ACTION!!!

I have got my holiday out of the way, I have my little girls party out of the way, my next assignment is not due for a couple of weeks (and its an easy one), my wedding plans are done (for now), and i get paid wednesday so my money issues will be sorted!!

NO EXCUSES - NO REASONS TO FAIL

Another member on here and at my group preeti and stretched out her arm for support and has said i can text her anytime for help, and im feeling positive.

I have weigh in on Monday for my 1st weeks weigh in and i hopefully havent done too much damage in the last couple of days, i should still lose something.

LETS GO GET INTO THAT WEDDING DRESS!!

Way to go Mel x

Back