Before and during LL

Day 5. SURELY today is the day!! I've woken up hungry again. I know it will pass, but it's like a reminder as soon as I wake up that I can't eat. It would be nice not to have to think about it for once.

I would love to know what it is about food that has a hold over me!! I never did get to the bottom of why in my foundation class!!

Finding it hard today! So far I have resisted sausages, bread rolls, roast chicken and now I'm going to a BBQ at my little ones school!!

I don't think I will cheat, but feeling a bit sorry for myself that I can't be happy fat, or just be thin and eat What I want!!

:-(

Hey Mel - hope you got thru sports day ok and that you are now in Ketosis. You know its difficult to start with but you also know it gets easier as the days start rolling into weeks. Just hang on in there a little bit longer:)

Hope you have a good night tonight

Thanks for the support. But yesterday I buckled. I won't go into all the Gorey details, but it wasn't pretty.

To make matters worse, I have ran out of LL packs and have started on my exante ones. So far I have had a shake and tried both bars. They are not great!!

I am feeling extremely stressed. I am trying to sort out a remortgaged. They need everything on paper which is fine except I do everything online! So I have a billion phonecalls to make. I am trying to arrange my wedding, I have a tutorial to prepare for Tuesday night for my degree, I gave been up all night with my youngest, crying for no apparent reason and my eldest can smell the stress and is insisting on telling me she is bored and hungry every 5 minutes. We have no food in the house so an Internet shop needs to be done and the guinea pigs need cleaning out and need to be fed!

Aaaaahhhhhh

Aww Mel
I feel for you it is difficult when you have so many things going on.Dont be too hard on yourself its only one day and you can put that behind you and start a fresh.
You have got back on track with the Exante shakes so thats a positive start.
Paperwork and finance is a weak point for me I usually get my OH or son to sort it out.
Hope your sorted soon.
Good luck with your degree you are doing a lot of things at once but it will slow down eventually.
Keep being strong.
Take care
Cathy

Mel huni - take a deep breath, forget about your bad day and start again. Exante may not be exactly what you want but right now its all you have got and you know it works too. Just get the packs down and try not to concentrate too much on the flavour (or lack off). It was only one bad day. In the old days it would have been enough to break your diet but not now. Just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start afresh. Big hug huni. You can get through this x

I always convince myself it won't bother me, and then I spend the next day angry at the world and really depressed!! What is the matter with me!! I have a wedding dress to fit into!

I'm am getting closer and closer to giving up exante and going back to group and ll. I don't care if hubby doesn't approve. It's my money and if I'm gonna live off space food, it would make it easier if 1. I liked the taste and 2, I could have 4 packs instead of 3.

Okay; day 1......

Well done Mel.
Maybe LL group is what you need at the min. The counselling and the support from a group might help. Sure if you give it a go and it doesnt help - then you can fall back to the exante packs you already have. Think you should take the bull by the horns and phone your LL Counsellor today.

I agree with IWGT, give your counsellor a call Mel. Prehaps you do need the support, I know I wouldn't be able to do this without the group work.

Keep going...xx

mel i'll be right behind you aswell chick x

Wow - you guys are right. But I'm gonna give exante one last try. I think I will go back to LL at the end of august, once I've been paid. I've got a lot going out this month, I have my daughters birthday party, a holiday to France, valuation fees for my house, school uniform.... The list seems endless this month!

I have a bonus coming in august so I think I will go back and pay a month in advance so I don't have to worry about it until September.

I need to get my head down and just get on with it! I've got a wedding dress to fit into god damn it!! GET A GRIP!!

awww Mel you can do this and you WILL DO THIS! stay positive and be strong, any help we can give you just shout ok.

I got weighed last night as went to see if id gone into Ketosis and day 4 on LL ive lost 7.2lb's i have even more determination than I had before and before i had alot! they told me come thursday when i have my class I could well do a stone, its put me on such a high. Any help etc I can give you I willingly will Mel x

i have spoken to hubby, he suggested that i mix the LL with exante. to save money but then i still get to go to a meeting.

i thought if i go onto LLL and have 3 packs per day and then the 4th pack can be an exante pack i get the best of both worlds.

I dont really want to be mucking about with it, but it does seem like a good compromise.

What do u guys think?

if that works for you Mel then yep do it honey

I won't tell her lol. I'll just say I'm doing LLL.

There is a pop in on thursday at 10am. I'm going to try and sneek out of work.

Back