Before and during LL

I'm still hungry. I am talking myself out eating those little cocktail sausages. I have some in the fridge to shut the little ones up when they r whinging lol.

The thing is, they are not that nice. I certainly wouldn't swap one for a wedding dress.

In fact, I think that will be my new mantra! If I want anything to eat I shall just ask myself, would you swap that for a wedding dress!!

The answer will be no.

Well done mel on getting through day 1 100%.You know you can do it.
Its not nice when you feel hungry but being positive that this will only last a few days will keep you going.
Good luck with the wedding dress viewing you could always go and look at them,untill you feel comfortable trying one.
Take care keep up the good work.
You can do it.
Cathy

Thanks cathy. I only have a few hours of day 2 left!! Then I'm on to day 3. Yaaaay!!

I feel sick, I have a headache and am hungry. Time for bed!!! Day 2 completed!! Woop woop!

Right - Day 3 dawns!! I have done 2 days, 1 more day isnt going to be a problem.

I am trying to plan something for Saturday night. I know this is going to be really hard for me. This is the day I usually sit down, watch my favourite tv programmes i have recorded during the week and eat a chinese (hubby goes overnight fishing).

Any ideas?

I am right with you Mel - I'm a fishing widow too!! My weekend nights are much the same, so that will be a strange time for me once I get started. I'm going to come up with something completely different to do on those nights - not sure what, maybe go to a craft shop and get a kit to make something, anything to DO for a few hours so I'm not twiddling my thumbs! I knit anyway, so there's always a project on the go - fabulous for keeping the fingers busy, you can watch TV at the same time and you get clothes at the end of it!!! Oh, and well done on the positive attitude :)

Thanks Lucy. I'm finding hard hard hard today. I have just made shepherds pie for the family. I have cooked enough for 10 people!! (there is only 1 child, 1 baby and 1 adult eating)

my mouth is watering, I'm feeling bloated and fat. My clothes aren't feeling any better yet and my little devil on my shoulder is whispering, what's the point in dieting when it's not working. The other side of me is shouting back. YES IT IS....be patient and the body will shrink with the weight loss. It's only been 2.5 days!!

So I'm having lots of internal fights today!! But so far, I'm winning!

Mel dont be listening to those chatterboxes in your head when they are telling you its not working. Look at your b4 pics compared to where you are now and just smile - cos you know it works. All it takes is a little patience. Well done on sticking with it - im reckoning you should maybe be in ketois tomorrow and the hunger should start to go. Did I tell you my sister started exante on Monday - so this is her day 3 too :D

Thank iwgt. I have had my last pack, and am about to have a shower and go to bed. I got through day 3!! I have been going to bed earlier, just so I can get to the end of the day quicker lol. If this carries on, I'll be stunning with all the beauty sleep I'm getting lol

I went to a spinning class on the way home from work tonight and when I walked into the house - as soon as i opened the front door all I could smell was food. My daughter had been cooking and the smell was to die for. I just walked straight upstairs and got showered and climbed into bed. Not sure why tonight is different from other nights but I just had to get away from the gorgeous smell that was filling my house lol

Hello! I've just found your diary! I've also got 2 little uns (4 & just turned 6) and work full time (although I'm a teacher so holidays soon). Anyway, I totally empathise with your struggles and the naughty food around for the kids...

I restart tomorrow and am taking inspiration from your diary. You've done so well. Keep thinking wedding dress! I'm thinking first day of term at a new school in September, I'd love to wear a size 12 skirt! I have the skirt already, although can't get it past my knees!!!

Good luck for Day 4 tomorrow - pop on here and say hello when you get a chance!

Hi Mrs Robinson -welcome hun.

No i am addicted to exercise now. Go to 5 spinning classes, 2 abs classes and 1 bodypump class every week.
Never feel dizzy - but feel bloody brilliant after every single class

Hi mrs Robinson, thanks for the compliments!! How GREAT that you can re-appear like that!! I did that after my maternity leave. I had lost 5 stone since they last saw me. I kept catching them staring at me even after a week of being back lol

Day 4. I have woken up feeling sick, hungry and have a headache. I can deal with the headache and hunger. I hate feeling sick. PLUS I'm on the road this morning driving, so I hope it passes soon.

Everyone cross their fingers I slide into ketosis today!!!

Last time I did LL I woke up feeling nauseous if I was dehydrated, so I kept a bottle of water by my bed and having half a litre before I got out of bed really helped. But that was about 2 weeks in, rather than during the first bit.

Good luck on Day 4! I've just started day 1, 0.5 litre and first pack down. Still very enthusiastic with no ill effects but it is only half eight in the morning!!!

Day 4 is nearly over. And I've just remembered I still have a pack to have!!! Yay!! I'm going to get my pack, chill with a good programe and then another early night!!

Well done Mel
You are halfway through the first week and you know it will get easier .Keep visualising yourself in the lovely size 12 wedding dress and ignore the little devil on your shoulder.
You can do it .We are all here for you.
On saturday why not treat yourself to a mini pamper ,Buy a nice face pack and whilst its on soak your feet in a some nice warm water with a mint foot soak.Relax and watch a nice dvd.
Take care
Cathy

I'm still trying to come up with a plan for Saturday. I may see if I can get a sitter and go to the cinema, or get someone over to babysit me lol. I'm building Saturday night ( my usual chunky night) up so much that I have already decided I have failed, and am not going to be able to do it. It sounds stupid, but I think part of me is setting myself up for a fall so I can say 'told u u couldn't do it' or feel less guilty if I do. I need to make a plan!!

I'm feeling sick again now, so going to bed. I also have my 4 yr olds sports day tomorrow which I can imagine will be quite emotionally draining as she HATES to lose. She will be in floods of tears after every race!! She is the shortest one in her class by about a foot ( we are not vertically gifted in our family) and so I imagine there will be a few tears!!

Oh well - I might be suprised and have a little speed demon on my hands.

Night all

Back