Before and during LL

God Mel you have so much going on in your life right now. To be honest I dont know how you are coping. Just do meal to meal. If you can get a good couple of weeks over you before you have to switch back over to exante then your weight will have started to drop again and you will be stronger. You should put a pic of the dress you bought so we can see it. You really have to believe this diet is going to work for you. It did before and you know if you can just hang in there for a week of two - it gets easier. Big hug huni. Feel for you right now x

I went back to group torY. My LLC was great. I'd forgotten just how lively she is. She praised me for keeping the majority if my weight off, coo'ed over my wedding and sympathised with my hectic schedule. We then got down to business of overcoming my trigger moments and discussed why we react to things the way we do.

Knowing I have to go and face someone each week who will make me face up to the consequences of
my actions will help alot.

I'm already looking forward to me going back next week and her telling me I'm a good girl for losing lol

I'm feeling positive!

mel thats good, great your feeling positive and already looking forward to next week, well done :)

Think you have definately made the right move by going back Mel. You are going to stick at this and you are going to be down when you go back to her next week.

Remember one day at a time.

Im feeling quite strange today. I feel positive about the diet, but i am so tired all the time it is starting to get me down now.

Im fed up with waking up just as tired as i when I fell asleep. Its starting to effect my job, I cant be bothered to do anything so my days are very long and boring and im not doing what im paid to do. im snappy with everyone. my sex life is going down hill (sorry if this is too much info). my poor hubby is contantly thinking he has done something wrong or feels like im not interested in him. Everytime i sit and try to study, my concentration levels are zilch!!

ALL I want is to feel like im not going to fall asleep any minute!!

ARRGGHHH

oh mel, hope it starts to get better for you!
have to say my 1st week i didnt feel tired at all, but this week I really do feel tired and really struggle to get my butt out of bed of a morning :(

I'm trying to decide wether I should go to the gym tonight. I want to, but as I'm on
y 1st day of not cheating I'm feeling pretty hungry and weak.

Mmmmm what to do

Did you go Mel? Maybe you should wait a few days until you are settled into a routine again.......
Good luck hun.

I GOT MY WEDDING DRESS TODAY

It has really given me an extra boost!! Im going to do this!

Hi Mel. Hope you are feeling a little bit stronger today. Maybe you shouldnt go to the gym just yet if you are feeling weak luv. Your energy levels will come back. The last wee while you have been off and on and off and on packs and your body probably just isnt too sure yet what it is supposed to be doing. Once you stick with it another few days - hopefully you will start to find your energy again - when your body realises you arent actually going to cave in and give it some food this time x

Today has been good! No cheating!

I tried my dress on, it doesn't go anywhere near me! My sis in law and her friend tried my dress on. It was too big for them (even at a size 12) skinny minis!

I am determined for it to look better on me lol!

I'm sure it will Mel! I'm ALWAYS tired! I drag myself swimming and always feel so much better after couldn't face the gym but once I get going at swimming all my energy comes back- try that instead? So exciting about your dress! : )

Today's successes.

100%abstenant
cooked yummy fresh burgers without picking (and there is still one left over)
finished Reading for my next assignment
stayed positive all day!

hello im totally new to this site or any site for that matter. ive been on abstinance for 6days and today was the first day i didnt feel hungry or obsessive about food. this is my second time and im adamant im going to do it.

had 2nd weigh in tonight....and ive lost a stone in my first 2 weeks :)

Hi Carrie - welcome. You will find this site so beneficial over the next lot of months. Most of us rely on it daily lol
Well done Tracy. You go girl. I only had 2lbs off last night. Initially was a little disappointed but then realised I now have 90lbs off now so actually quite happy.
Mel - well done on not eating that burger. Bet you feel better for it this morning.

Hi Carrie, welcome to this lovely site :)

It seems going back to group and getting married is still not enough to keep me on track. I ha e had a terrible week!

I was getting to the point where I could get into every size 16. Some were loose and 14 were just a little too tight. I remember the feeling of happiness that I was only 5lbs away from having lost 8 stone.

That has slipped away now.

I will start again today, I will go to my meeting tomorrow. I intend to stick to it and one day I will find the strength to get into ketosis, beat the hunger and the chatterbox that makes me think of food everytime I am alone.

I was trying on holiday clothes yesterday, some of the 18 were too small! I am pretty much back up to 14 stone and am kidding myself that I am a big 16.

I go away next sat. I could easily lose half a stone in that week. That will hopefully make my clothes feel better. I am going away with people who want me to succeed, and we are going to the middle if no-where, so i am hoping that will help me stay on track. I need to remember to take my shaker with me so there is no excuse whilst Im out during the day.

Imagine, coming back from France and my LLC says I've lost a stone. That will be such a buzz, I just have to try and remember that feeling.

Back