Before and during pic

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
Hi folks

Since I got my first comment on my before and during pic in my profile I thought it'd be a good time to update it, a month has gone by and it wasnt the best picture anyway, baggy top on lol

Bear in mind though that this is a mirror reflection photo and I happen to own a VERY kind mirror! lol Kinda wish it was an honest mirror rather than a flattering one, but hey, at least I actually *have* a mirror now after years of refusing to own one! lol x

Attachments

• january 2011 before n after.jpg
    january 2011 before n after.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 147
hmm.. ok so that didnt work, try again lol

Edit... There we go, photo now attached, forgot to hit upload ... doh! hehe

your waist looks tiny.

I told ya my mirror lies!! lol My waist isn't at all tiny, its very flabby but I guess it squishes down more when I have tighter clothes on haha I really do need to tone up and work a few inches off, I'd be a lot more confident if I didnt have flab everywhere. The scales are going down, so are the inches, but Im still not a good shape. I know I know, you're gonna think Im exaggerating, but if you saw me without my clothes on you'd understand o_O lol

Thanks for the compliment, and glad to be of inspiration to someone. These kind of photos continue to inspire me to keep at it and am happy to help do the same for others x

you look amazing hun well done x

U look amazing!

WOW what a difference

u look amazing, well done and the mirror doesnt lie, u look fab x

I told ya my mirror lies!! lol My waist isn't at all tiny, its very flabby but I guess it squishes down more when I have tighter clothes on haha I really do need to tone up and work a few inches off, I'd be a lot more confident if I didnt have flab everywhere. The scales are going down, so are the inches, but Im still not a good shape. I know I know, you're gonna think Im exaggerating, but if you saw me without my clothes on you'd understand o_O lol

I know exactly what you mean! I have the same problem lol. You do look great though well done :) I'll post mine up in a few mins.

-> here's mine: http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/189099-another-before-after-during-pic.html

Last edited:
You really do look like a different person! Like your hair longer too, and in the first pic although you're smiling, you have a real sparkle about you in the second. Looking good :) xx

Aww thanks everyone, this last 10 days I've had so many compliments I really feel shy and socially awkward about it, this is all new to me. I haven't been like this, the real me, for about 20 odd years. My next goal is for a random stranger on the street or wherever to chat me up! That's never happened to me lol

wondersie said:
I know exactly what you mean! I have the same problem lol. You do look great though well done :) I'll post mine up in a few mins.

-> here's mine: http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/189099-another-before-after-during-pic.html

Wow, that's amazing! Congrats on your loss!

I just saw your pics, you look amazing cookeh, hip hip hooray !!!!!

amazing well done xx

Back