Before and during Pics Hopefully!!!!

minilady

Gold Member
me before CD.jpg

me first week of CD.jpg

View attachment 695

View attachment 696 Thought I'd try to post my pics...Bear with me as this may not work, not too sure what I'm doing.

Fingers crossed!!!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I am feeling a lot more confident, as you can see not continually wearing black now:eek:

Still have quite a way to go though:(

Maybe in another 8 weeks time I'll post some more!

Tracey
x

You look amazing :wow: Its amazing what a difference 8 weeks can make on CD :D

Go you
:bliss:

You look wonderful so happy minilady and I love your hair:bliss:

Well done:clap:

Love Mini xxx

Thank you all for your kind comments. I know that without Minimins I would never have got this far. Thanks to you all for giving me the motivation and encouragement that I've never had before.

And Mini...in 8 weeks time I hope that grin will get even bigger, as I get smaller:D :D :D :D

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Thank you all for your kind comments. I know that without Minimins I would never have got this far. Thanks to you all for giving me the motivation and encouragement that I've never had before.

And Mini...in 8 weeks time I hope that grin will get even bigger, as I get smaller:D :D :D :D

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

I have put my latest photo on my Avatar, so you can see what I look like now, when I get to work tomorrow I will post the before and during!!Love

Wow....when you compare that photo to your last one, what a difference!!!!!!!!

You have lost weight from everywhere. I especially noticed your face and arms. Can't wait to see the pics tomorrow for a better look.

Well done Nikki:D :D :D :D :D :D

Tracey
x

Wow....when you compare that photo to your last one, what a difference!!!!!!!!

You have lost weight from everywhere. I especially noticed your face and arms. Can't wait to see the pics tomorrow for a better look.

Well done Nikki:D :D :D :D :D :D

Tracey
x

:D </p>Thanks Tracey (sure you just saying that to cheer me up!!)..I will post them tomorrow for your proper opinion!!Going to have to try clothes on for work shortly as nothing fits anymore, will have to wear something new!!Love

You are looking fab what a big difference. Well done. Ive also stopped buying as much black, I used to have 7 pairs of black trousers now I only have 1 and they are too big. Its great wearing other clothes isnt it??:D

What a difference! you have done sooo well.

Hiya minilady, looking fabulous! Wish I could be where you are now, I'm really struggling at the moment to get back on SS 100%- still losing, just not as much as I should be... any tips? xx

Back