"Before" and "Half Way There" Photos

Hi Lisa

I cant find your photos! Where do I need to look? (typical blonde)

Having a bad week this week but so glad to hear your are doing well!

Becky x

Oh no!! it says I do not have permission to view the page and I was so looking forward to seeing them!

Bad week because I ate on sunday night and last night, nothing too bad but I know I wont lose any weight! And my mum just heard she might be made redundant and is really down so my OH said shall we take her out for tea. I wanted to have a good day and get back on TS but I feel awful for not taking her and cheering her up (she doesnt know im doing this diet as is very anti what she would call an extreme diet) Just dont want to not do TS for another day, dont feel like im getting anywhere.

Sad I cant see your pics!

Becky x

Ohh...I was wondering why you wanted to see my album, Becky! I'm obviously having a blonde moment as well (even though I am clearly not blonde - but should be!). The only photos on there are the 2 photos you can see on my signature.

Are you on Facebook? If so, I am on there and have some photos on there. :)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=618711074&ref=profile

Aww....so sorry to hear about your mum. :(
Sadly, I think it's a common story at the moment. Hopefully she will be able to find a new job soon.

I know what you mean about the "extreme diets". Trust me, TS is not an extreme diet compared to other diets on the market! At least you are getting all the vitamins and nutrients that your body needs to function.

Don't feel guilty about not doing TS right now. Just get all events out of the way and start afresh. I started on TS again last Sunday so will weigh in this week on Sunday to see how I have done. Have cut out the fruit this time. Hoping for some weight loss! :D

It wont let me view anything and I dont know why lol!

Just would have been good to see before and half way there pics..............I will do that when you can tell I have lost some weight lol.

I just want to be on it and have no interuptions for a few weeks so I can see a difference, I know I will get there but want to be there now!

Never mind hows work are you still busy? That always keeps my mind off food, just had my bar and feeling nice and full.

Becky x

Lisa

Your pictures have just come up and you look fab, dont look like you have any more to lose at all. Well done you!

Lisa

Your pictures have just come up and you look fab, dont look like you have any more to lose at all. Well done you!

Thanks Becky! :)

I think I know why you couldn't view them before. You hadn't posted 50 posts so you didn't have the "privilege" to view pics!

I still need to drop a few pounds. I'm still a size 14 (would love to be a size 10!). I may not feel the need to drop 20 lbs as originally planned - gonna see how I feel and change my goal accordingly.

Hope you're having a good day! :D

Not too bad just had a little chicken salad so not sure how that will affect me at weigh in tomorrow!

I know what you mean about sizes when I lost my weight before I thought I was dreaming when i got to size 14 then I wanted to be 12 then 10 but still wasnt happy at size 10!

If I had to say what sizes you are in the photos I would have said 14 in the before and 10 in the halfway there!

Are you having a good day?

Not too bad just had a little chicken salad so not sure how that will affect me at weigh in tomorrow!

I know what you mean about sizes when I lost my weight before I thought I was dreaming when i got to size 14 then I wanted to be 12 then 10 but still wasnt happy at size 10!

If I had to say what sizes you are in the photos I would have said 14 in the before and 10 in the halfway there!

Are you having a good day?

Hmm....you're on TS aren't you? I'm not sure how the chicken salad will affect your weigh in either. Hopefully it won't, but you never know. I know there is nothing naughty about a chicken salad, but it's still food and when you re-introduce food on an abstinence diet...the scales may go up. But don't worry, this will not be fat!

I'm scared that I will be addicted to losing weight. The lighter I feel, the better I feel! I hope I know when to stop!

No way! I was about a size 16 / 18 in the before picture and a size 14 in the "half way there" picture! Maybe I just have heavy bones and a wide frame?!!

I would love to be a size 10 though! :D

Well done on your weight loss, i kept trying to see the pics but you just mentioned about having to have 50 posts so that would be why!

It is really hard to know when to stop but you will hopefully know.

I know I shouldnt have had it and wish I hadnt now as I have a very upset tummy (without going into to much detail lol). Im just going to get weighed tomorrow and put this week behind me and start afresh tomorrow. Get another week on TS and see how I feel then, I need to do this so bad so I cant fail, losing 12lb was such a buzz so need to get another few of them in before I go on WS!

VIX - I couldnt understand why I couldnt see those pics as I could see others (Sarah's for example) still not totally sure what the problem was though!

Well done on your weight loss, i kept trying to see the pics but you just mentioned about having to have 50 posts so that would be why!

Hi Vix,

Yes, unfortunetely I think you need to have 50 or more posts to be able to see people's pics. Feel free to waste some of those posts on the Exante board! Maybe you could create a diary?! You will get over 50 posts in no time! :D

Hi Lisa......finally got to 50 posts and so can see your photos. You look fantasic, I'd keep going until you feel happy. I've been down this road several times but have never reached goal. People say "you don't need to lose more" or "you'll look scrawny" This time I'm not stopping until I get to my target, don't let go of your dreams.

Hi Lisa......finally got to 50 posts and so can see your photos. You look fantasic, I'd keep going until you feel happy. I've been down this road several times but have never reached goal. People say "you don't need to lose more" or "you'll look scrawny" This time I'm not stopping until I get to my target, don't let go of your dreams.

Aww...thanks NB! You spoke my mind! I really want to get to goal weight or size 10 - whichever one comes first really!

You will get under 12st this week! ;)

Hi Lisa. Im just thinking about starting on the exante diet,i have to start on the simple solution but i did want to do the total solution,does it really work for everyone,im 12st 12lbs and i want to get down to 10 stone.ive never been on any diet before i was going to try the LL but its quite expensive.there are some good results on here so i am going to send off for a pack later on.It will be good to chat to people while i am on the diet so you will see me on here i expect. thanks Gina.

Hi Lisa. Im just thinking about starting on the exante diet,i have to start on the simple solution but i did want to do the total solution,does it really work for everyone,im 12st 12lbs and i want to get down to 10 stone.ive never been on any diet before i was going to try the LL but its quite expensive.there are some good results on here so i am going to send off for a pack later on.It will be good to chat to people while i am on the diet so you will see me on here i expect. thanks Gina.

Hi Gina,

Welcome to the Exante forum! :)

Why do you have to start on Simple Solution?

How tall are you? What is your BMI? On the Exante website, they say you can lose about 1 stone per month on TS. I have been going from TS to WS and back again recently, but I have stuck to TS this week so will be able to report an actual weight loss using TS! (If I am good tomorrow! I weigh in on Sunday).

LL is quite expensive at about £66 per week, but it depends on whether you think you need the CBT? If not, and you just want the VLCD shakes, soups and bars etc then something like Exante might be a better option for you.

Have you tried any of the Exante products? Do you like them? Some people say the products taste a bit bland, but I really like them. And they have no additives or preservatives. Sarah mentioned that she had tried other VLCDs which gave her some, erm, "loo problems" (hope that is right, Sarah, and I am not using your name in vain!!) but she has been ok while using Exante products. She's the real inspiration on this board - she has lost about 4 stone so far on Exante. :happy096:

You mention that you have never been on a diet before. Do you really like carb foods like bread, pasta and rice etc? You will have to get used to life without them on Exante! Well, you will have to get used to having no food whatsoever if you choose to do TS!

Feel free to post any questions you have about the diet in the forum. There will always be somebody on here to help. :)

Also feel free to start a diary or post your feelings if you are having a good or bad day. We can gain from your inspiring post if you're having a good day and support you if you have a bad one. ;)

Hope you're having a good day!

Last edited:
Back