HI this is me before starting CD ...
27322-albums2265-picture13738.jpg

27322-albums2265-picture13739.jpg

and now , 7 stone down , trying dresses
( size 14 :eek:) on for works crimbo do
which is in 3.5 weeks , so will be even slimmer
27322-albums2265-picture16843.jpg

You look amazing:wow:

Your dress is gorgeous, really suits you.

Congratulations and well done on your wonderful achievement on losing 7 stone:happy096:

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

how long did it take you to lose th weight hun... you look a different person.. blinking gorgous!!!!

I started 12 months ago , but had a 6 month break .. so its taken 6 months on CD to loose it so far :)

What height are you?

By the way, I agree with CatCrazy you have great legs...were your legs always slim as I find my legs are the last part of me to lose the weight from.

i wish there was a 'like' button on here like facebook! you look amazing. :D

whit whoo lady you look so fab x

Wow - you look amazing! Well done

xxxx

What height are you?

By the way, I agree with CatCrazy you have great legs...were your legs always slim as I find my legs are the last part of me to lose the weight from.

I am 5'6'' . exactly 12 stone at the moment and hopefull at WI on monday i will be in the 11's :D

I have always had fairly defined ankles , but my calves and thighs were huge before !!!

Wow, you look awesome and at least ten years younger. You seem to be about the same age as me, with the same starting weight... I wonder if you could give me an honest expectation of loose skin? I'm quite paranoid about how bad it may be, but you look amazing!!! xxx

Wow!!! What a transformation!!! Well done :)

Wow that is an amazing transformation - you must be so pleased. Well done

Back