says I dont have sufficient privilges'

Last edited:
Ladies:-
go into your edit options

Near the bottom
"edit thread Display options"

have you got enable images ticked?
In fact they all need to be ticked in there

I think on this forum they like to make sure contributors are 'stayers' before they let them play with the toys. Anything to do with diets probably attracts a lot of random gawpers and pi$$-takers (Hey, lets go laugh at the stoopid fat people!),which is why they protect personal things, like photos, from anyone who just drops by for a troll.

Which is why I talk about it here, for example, not anywhere else...

I have set it so only members can see posts etc

When do they decide new member arnt trolls, is it after a certain amount of posts? I can understand why they do it.

As mentioned above, it's 50 posts. There's something about it on one of the rules pages.

well done everyone! I'm gonna take some pics soon maybe when I've lost the next stone!!! :) xxx

Check out my profile pics for my photos now I've lost 12lbs :)

Well done, you can definitely see a difference, especially on the side view, tummy has gone down quite a bit.
Bren xx

Thanks! Now I look at the pictures I can see it - it's weird because I had got to the point where I was too big for all my slothes, and now they just fit me again so it doesn't feel as much of an achievement as maybe getting into a new size! I feel fine now though, scrutinized those pics and I definitely look better! Hooray!

Thanks! Now I look at the pictures I can see it - it's weird because I had got to the point where I was too big for all my slothes, and now they just fit me again so it doesn't feel as much of an achievement as maybe getting into a new size! I feel fine now though, scrutinized those pics and I definitely look better! Hooray!

I can seriously identify with that one :)

But as for your pics - excellent work ;)

Just put a pic of me in my size 14 skirt up on mine. :)

Did I mention that I now have a size 14 skirt that fits? You know, a size 14 one? :D

Just put a pic of me in my size 14 skirt up on mine. :)

Did I mention that I now have a size 14 skirt that fits? You know, a size 14 one? :D

He he he he

Did you have a good night?

I have 80 posts now and have just been in to look at all the photos - amazing inspiration folks!!! I:D feel much more inclined to carry on now I'll get my OH to take some piccies of me later and I'll post some before and durings :)

Back