Before & During Photo - Week 3

judders74

Hi all,

I've been encouraged to share some "before" and "during" photos, to highlight the shrinking double chin!

The "Before CD" photo was taken when I was about 5lbs lighter than when I actually began the Cambridge Diet 3 weeks ago.

The "Week 3" photo was taken at the end of my 3rd week of doing Sole Source (last weekend).

Just off to drink some water now...

Judders74

Attachments

• Week 3 - CD Progress.jpg
    Week 3 - CD Progress.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 172
wow, what a transformation, well done, you must be sooooooooo happy.

Keep up the great work hun.xx

That's amazing after only 3 weeks. What a difference. Congratulations, you're looking fab.

Wowwww that is a HUGE difference, that's amazing!! Well done!

WOW!! What a difference 3 weeks on CD makes! :D

You look great!

xx

OMG!!

You look ten years younger!!

I can't believe you have achieved so much in just three weeks, thats so inspirational!!

Congrats on fantastic results so far!

Blimey! you look amazing! very well done!!!!!! so inspiring to everyone else when you can see someone's successes as well.

My god had to double take!! You look fab!!

Wow, thanks everyone for your kind comments, I'm quite overwhelmed. Reading them has really helped my motivation to stick with this. I had a feeling I was starting to look different but wondered if I'd imagined it....

The reason I say this is I work in a department with around 40 people in it (35 women, 5 men including me) and NOT ONE OF THEM HAS NOTICED!!! They don't know I'm doing CD so maybe they're not looking out for it - or maybe they see me too regularly to spot a gradual change. The funny thing is, I'd say 85% of my colleagues are on diets, talk about diets, want to lose weight etc.

At the moment, the only people who know I'm doing CD are my wife, one friend and my parents-in-law. They have all noticed a change, which is lovely.

Anyway - thanks again everyone.

Judders

Gosh what a big difference in such a small period of time. well done.

OMG! Wow what a difference!!! TELL ME you *do* see it in the mirror too, right? You look fab! (and I wouldn't say it if I didn't think so)

WOW what a difference 3 weeks make - you look great:p:). Well done:D

Seriously?! That is only after 3 weeks! That is some impressive weight loss that's for sure!

In THREE WEEKS?! Thats amazing - you look really different. Think sometimes people just don't want to comment rather than haven't noticed. You look fab.

Back