Before it's too late...

Sorry - my youngest leant on the ipad!

As I was saying ... Record your weight and then go for it on Monday. You know what to do. Stick to your calories, lower your carbs a little and take it a day at a time. You've only got half a stone to lose so it'll be easy pips for you

It was just good old fashioned water retention, I spent 2 days weeing! Lovely.

Feeling happy and raring to go to today. Off to the swings in a minute. Back at nursery tomorrow which means I can run again.

Back to basics today. Low cal, lowish carb. I will see 9st something by Xmas!

Great attitude!

Try not to snack between meals and you'll see bigger drops too. 9 stone something is completely achievable in early December

How tall are you by the way ?

Great attitude!

Try not to snack between meals and you'll see bigger drops too. 9 stone something is completely achievable in early December

How tall are you by the way ?

Yep, definitely achievable, just need to stick with it...would only take a week on a vlcd but don't think I could go there again.

104th times the charm right?

I'm 5'4".

Today has been a success :)

I'm already in bed, fresh sheets, electric blanket on, ready to starfish the night away. I'm so tired which always makes me crave carbs, kept telling myself to ssshhhhh a lot today when silly 'I need toast' thoughts popped in to my head.

Tomorrow we are having a few fireworks in the garden. I WILL be eating a hot dog (maybe 2...). I WON'T be eating a toffee apple or drinking any booze. I will also have done my 5k after the nursery run. So there :D

Good morning :)

Scales down to 10st 5 today. 6lbs away from goal. 7lbs less than what I saw the middle of last week. Very strange, but I'm not arguing. My stomach feels flat and I feel 'light'.

Always feel a bit silly taking my little girl to nursery in my running stuff but she tells them all I'm a Power Ranger so I guess it could be worse.

Happy Tuesday :)

I'm so looking forward to our little fireworks party tonight. The boyf is so good to us :) (unlike the baby daddy with his very questionable priorities and ridiculous double standards...).

Hmmm, anyway, run done. Feeling good. I love that the app tells me I've ran 110 miles since I started using it.

Not sure what to do with myself. First time I've been on my own without my daughter or furry stepson (boyfs dog) for ages.

Porridge, cuppa and housework. Woo hoo!

Managed to stay off the scales today. Big achievement! Ha ha.
Still going, still positive. Hoping to still see 10st 5 or lower at the weekend :)

Another good day :)

To peek or not to peek tomorrow, that is the question...

Also, more importantly, what to have for tea?!

Oh, go on then :)

10st 4!!

Blimmin' hope so!!

So close I can smell it. I love feeling competitive with myself again. I'd forgotten how it felt. Especially when I'm winning :D will annoy me when it inevitably slows down but for now it's ace.

I know 5lbs won't make a huge difference to how I look but I've been messing about for so long I want to feel like I've finally achieved it.

So 4lbs away from 70lbs lost. 5lbs away from 'THE 9s'!

Another good day. Chicken in the oven. Green beans and asparagus to go with it. I'm actually excited.

We found out that cbeebies are filming their Xmas panto in town Fri-Sun and having a 'Winter Wonderland' Xmassy thing outside the theatre so we are going to pop down to that tomorrow. Yay. I'm hoping for mulled wine :D

10st 3 :D :D :D

I truly have no idea why the weight is dropping off like it is at the minute but I'm definitely embracing it. 4 more lbs to go!! Argh!!

I'm trying not to get impatient and also trying to be sensible in that I know it will slow down and I'm sure I'll be battling with the last couple of lbs for a while but I need to remember, and be grateful for, the speed these first few have come off at.

It has spurred me on not to go crazy this weekend. We're not really doing anything (although there's talk of a rave, I feel like my Nana just typing that) so I think my plan is to keep an eye on carbs more than anything.

Onwards and downwards :)

You are doing really well hun :) wish I could lose as quickly! Any tips? X

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you. I wish I did have some tips. Maybe I do, my evening meals have been mainly low carb (apart from Tuesday when I had hot dogs with lovely buns and loads of ketchup!). That could be helping? I think the bulk of the drop was water retention from a very late TOTM though. X

Back