Before you start a new thread - the purpose of sub forums

Bump

A much needed bumpety bump xxx

bump

Bumping yet again as there are lots of new posts that are giving me deja vu!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Believe me it can NEVER have too many bumps ;)

Shall I be honest with you....Instead of bumping it all the time can this not be made a sticky...the reason I ask is that now I am too scared to start a thread in case I

A) Accidentally repeat one that is elsewhere or
B) Put it in the wrong place by mistake

The constant bumping makes me paranoid we are being tested

*Theresa* said:
Shall I be honest with you....Instead of bumping it all the time can this not be made a sticky...the reason I ask is that now I am too scared to start a thread in case I

A) Accidentally repeat one that is elsewhere or
B) Put it in the wrong place by mistake

The constant bumping makes me paranoid we are being tested

It is regularly bumped as some people clearly don't read it! It then makes things more difficult for the admins as they have to keep moving threads to their correct place-all it takes is people to take a few mins before they post, to make sure it's going in the correct sub forum! I wouldn't have said anyone is 'being tested' so there is no need to be paranoid

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well maybe not but when it comes accompanied with the words 'Another bump is obviously needed today' It does make it feel like pointed finger even though I've not even started a thread...surely stickying it would achieve the whole 'being always there for folk to see without it seeming like we're being policed.
And this is honestly not directed at you it just happens to be your comment I've mentioned.

Back