Before you start a new thread - the purpose of sub forums

Oops, Im a newbie here and I'm obviously an offender - sorry. However in my defence I'd like to say that I don't get much time to browse here and don't generally read the other sections - I'd have thought there was more traffic here and queries etc might get answered sooner. Sometimes you can make more work for yourself if everything is divided down and down again:(

Also I have not been able to use the Search function - keep getting a message saying "Token has expired" - not sure what it means or how to rectify - any ideas?

Sorry for "synning" ;)

Oops, Im a newbie here and I'm obviously an offender - sorry. However in my defence I'd like to say that I don't get much time to browse here and don't generally read the other sections - I'd have thought there was more traffic here and queries etc might get answered sooner. Sometimes you can make more work for yourself if everything is divided down and down again:(

Also I have not been able to use the Search function - keep getting a message saying "Token has expired" - not sure what it means or how to rectify - any ideas?

Sorry for "synning" ;)

If you log out and then log back in...then try giving the search function a go again, it should work.

Thanks Mini, I'll give it a go:)

Another bump

bump!

I am quite new to the forum too so apologise if I have posted anything incorrectly. I have noticed tonight though lots of new threads being made in the wrong section. Ones for syns and pregnancy x

If that is for me, like i said, i thought i was in off topic.

Back