Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

Hello.
It is so hard to stay on track. Why do we do this to ourselves? I know I want to lose weight - I know why it is important to my health and yet, I still eat, cheat. Stupid.
Trying to stay on course today.

Hi again,
So, this is just not working. I'm going to do a week of Slimming World starting tomorrow in the hopes that it will jog my body into following a proper eating plan and not binging on chocolate, and everything else that's unhealthy, fatty and bad for me. I am out of control. I need to restructure myself and my eating. So. Fingers crossed.
Tomorrow is going to be DAY ONE of SW for a week.

Hi kitty! I totally hear u..

Iv managed to stick with diet last 2 days and lost 4lbs so far .. Prob water weight at the mo but just need to carry on and I intend on doing so until I go away on 30/4.. 15days.. I need to look good for my own self confidence! I'm guessing il prob put weight back on whilst away.. But I also decided a while ago that once I'm back I'm doing slimming world

Hope ur getting on well x

Hello,
Found this group on facebook that is doing a 30 day Exante Challenge. So giving it another go. If I fail then I'll go try SW for a while. But feeling positive again. I really want to lose a stone by the 5th of May.
Good luck. Well done for the 4 lb loss.
xxx

Back