Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

Thank you! Yes, having too many cheats is probably the risk!! How long have you been doing cambridge? I now feel fuelled & ready to tackle the next stint head on. I'm actually doing the Cambridge diet over in Australia. I'm originally from the UK but been here a year. There's less variety in flavours and products over here so the programme gets a bit tedious too!!

I AM going to do this though. I'm going to be my ideal weight and I will be healthy. We can do anything we put our minds to.

I am heading home for Christmas to see friends & family for the first time since I left England in June 2012. It will also be the first time I will see my family since I got engaged. I want to go home and try on beautiful dresses & feel wonderful that I finally achieved what I set out to do.

X

I started the diet in June just before my 36th birthday. Kind of a wake up call moment for me. Since then I moved from CD to Exante which is a slightly cheaper option with all their discounts and things. It has worked okay for me and although the weight loss isn't fast, it is happening.

Good luck with your journey. Having a definite goal of holidays and Christmas should keep you going :)

100% for me today Cake!

Great goal for you Nicola... Slim Xmas back here in UK :)

Have you stayed in track Kit? X

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hey, well done for the 100% day. I didn't make it but close. So not too disappointed.
Better tomorrow since it is going to be even busier than today and being busy means I don't have time to dwell on food.

Well 100% so far today...it's 4pm here
In oz! All the treats I brought myself for my cheat night last night have been sat in the cupboard and as tempting As it may be...will be staying there (I really didn't think there'd be anything left! Haha)!

Starting night shifts tonight so other than a long walk with the puppy, it's been a lazy day on the sofa!

I hope i can make it through nights without a blip. 2 weeks until my next weigh in. I'm going to go for gold! 10lbs!! Let's do it!!!

I hope everyone is feeling positive!!

Whenever a moment of weakness creeps up I keep picturing the end result!! ?

Hello Nicola

You sound really positive.......doing the diet is time limited so it makes sense not to cheat or go off plan.....I'm sure that you will achieve your goal.....

I know, i was struggling. My friend who has gone the whole way with it suggested it to me. And I barely had much and today I feel so much more encouraged to carry on now. No more 'cheats'!

I've lost 34lbs so far, I'd like another 2 stone by Christmas and I will be a healthy bmi & have a big smile!

I've had 6 days off work & I just put my uniform on. So baggy. Makes it worth it!!

:)

Well 100% so far today...it's 4pm here
In oz! All the treats I brought myself for my cheat night last night have been sat in the cupboard and as tempting As it may be...will be staying there (I really didn't think there'd be anything left! Haha)!

Starting night shifts tonight so other than a long walk with the puppy, it's been a lazy day on the sofa!

I hope i can make it through nights without a blip. 2 weeks until my next weigh in. I'm going to go for gold! 10lbs!! Let's do it!!!

I hope everyone is feeling positive!!

Whenever a moment of weakness creeps up I keep picturing the end result!! ?

Hello and well done for staying 100%.

And well done too for ignoring the treats. That's a really good indicator of how committed you are to this.

I'm feeling hungry today, but drinking lots of water to stave it off.

Morning ladies, just had my first weigh in and lost 10 pounds! I am so chuffed!this makes the hunger very worth while woohoo x

Oh congratulations on the 10lbs off. That's fantastic. I'm so happy for you.

Thanks ladies...

Good luck today Kitty. Busy is always good!

Hope everyone else is winning :) x

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Good morning Forever, Cake, Judge, Nicola, Jakki and co.,

Yes, well, I hope that being busy will help. We are off on holiday tomorrow so lots to organise. Was feeling rather famished this morning, so had 1 1/2 bars for breakfast. Hopefully now I'll be able to hold off eating till about 3.00 or so, when I'll have the second 1/2 of the bar.

I might not be around online till the coming weekend. No wifi where we are staying - it is a cottage in Norfolk. But hopefully I'll get lots of writing done and if the weather is not wet lots of walks too to help with the weight loss.

Hopefully when I'm back and can weight myself, there will be a loss. Counting on it and have packed my VLCD products to have whenever possible. Can't avoid food on some occasions, just hope sticking to protein and salad will keep me on the straight and narrow.

Have a lovely time kitty......enjoy yourself.......

Thank you. I'm really looking forward to it.
I'm also so glad that I began losing weight when I did. I'm feeling so much more confident about seeing people this time 'round. Before I felt so awkward, and would drink too much to try and bolster my confidence. This time, not planning on drinking at all during my time away. So that should let me make a better impression too :)

Does anyone know if coke zero will take you out of ketosis?
Thanks x

No. I drink it all the time. It doesn't take you out of ketosis.

Back