Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

I don't know if that question was aimed at me but if it was... It's taken 6 weeks!

I was 100% on nights despite all the temptations. 3 more to go!!

X

Hi Nicola, cake, forever, judge and co.,

Nicola - well done. You've lost weight so quickly. Makes me regret all my cheats now.

Everyone else. I shall miss your support and try to get in touch when possible.

Have a fantastic time on holiday & really enjoy it. At the end of the day, there's more to life than being on a vlcd even though some days it really doesn't feel like it!

I took up running when I moved to oz a year ago & I do lots of walking with our new puppy. Although I haven't been able to run as much, I think it's contributed to the speed of the weight loss.

My partner just came home & finished off some of the treats left over from the other night!! Haha, oh to be able to do that & still be slim!!

I hope everyone has a positive day & remains 100%!!!

Xx

Hi! Yes I have been on SS for just over 6 weeks. I've had probably 2 or 3 meals 'off plan' in this time but 100% other than this. It seems to be working anyway. I feel it's becoming a bit of a drag now though & although I love the results, I so wish I didn't have to eat another cambridge soup again in this life time.

How about you, are you on SS too?

:)

Hello Nicola

I'm on Slim and Save and this is week 12 and I'm doing the TMR break with extra milk, veg and fruit........hopefully wont be long to get to goal which is 9 stone....how are you finding it ?

Hello Nicola

I'm on Slim and Save and this is week 12 and I'm doing the TMR break with extra milk, veg and fruit........hopefully wont be long to get to goal which is 9 stone....how are you finding it ?

How much have you lost in those 12 weeks? I'm 2.5 stone down. I'm going away for a long weekend mid October & I'd love to lose another stone by then. I'd be only a stone from my ideal weight then!

I'm finding it pretty good though, some days I want to throw the towel in. Not because I want to eat unhealthy but just because I want to eat something other than shakes, bars & soups! But it's all about focusing on that end goal.

I'm on nights at the moment & tonight is my last night. I don't know how I've got through 2 weeks doing them on this diet. We do nights in groups & on the last morning everyone heads together for a big breakfast & some drinks. Maybe i'll go along & have my black tea. Haha!

Hello

I've lost 2 and a half stone..... I'm 9 stone 6 now and these last pounds coming off slowly.....
I am determined to get to 9 stone.......I would be happy being a size 12 in most shops...... What about you ?

Hello everyone,

Hope you've been good these last few days. How are things? Have you all been 100%?

I've finally got my OH to sort out the wifi at our cottage :) Yey!

So, I did eat dinner on Friday night, but it was only a grilled swordfish steak and veg, so think it was okay shouldn't take me out of ketosis. Did the same at the big family do on Saturday. At protein and veg. So fingers crossed. Today's been really good actually dietwise. I had four meals instead of my three, but haven't cheated in any other way. So I'm counting it as a win day. Hopefully if I can continue like this I'll go home with a little loss, or at least a maintain. Though I'd love a loss. That would be super good. Being active on holiday is helping too.

Hi kitty

Well done honey. So proud of you! It would be easy to think "what the heck!" Glad you didn't! Looking forward to hearing about your loss.

I've been 100% despite trips to A+E (long story that's on my diary thread) pleased I've managed to stay on in the face of adversity :)

Enjoy ur strength and your holiday too :) x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hello everyone.
Thank you. Very pleased at how I'm negotiating these hols. We went for a 6 mile walk through Thetford forest today. So had a cooked breakfast of 2 grilled sausages and 2 eggs with baked beans. Had 2 cherry tomatoes, some cucumber and pepper with 2 slices of ham and 3 cheese for lunch and a bar for post walk snack. Think that'll be okay. Nothing there to take me out of ketosis hopefully. Wish there wad a scale to weight myself.

Well done kitty, you're doing so well :)

10 1/2lbs off for me today (first weigh in!) chuffed with that, especially since I've been going to hospital every day since Sat. Disrupted routine but still CD ing it!

X

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7

Hello Forever,

Thanks. And well done for the 10 1/2 off. That's superb. You must be so pleased.

Hello everyone,
How are you all today? Have you been 100%? I'm being super good today - so fingers crossed.

Hello everyone,
How are you all today? Have you been 100%? I'm being super good today - so fingers crossed.

Hello kitty

Hope you are enjoying your holiday......I'm on the TFR break this week which just means extra milk, 2 pieces of fruit and 300g of veg......I'm really enjoying the extras but I do have tummy ache.....

Hi Cake,
Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly. I guess your tummy's not able to cope with so much food all at once.
I wonder how we'll all feel when we go back to normal food on a day to day basis after the VLCD. I know I cheat, so I guess it won't be too bad but it is going to be an adjustment.
Hopefully though this will have taught me self-control, so I shall be able to watch what I eat and be mindful of the weight and what food is doing to me.
How is everyone else fairing?

Good evening everyone,

So I hope you've all been angels today. Have you drunk enough water?

I've had lots of coffee, some scrambled eggs and baked beans, green tea, a pack and 1/2 a bar so far. With the soup I'm planning for dinner, that should keep me around the 100% zone.

Looking forward to going home and weighing myself to see if there's been progress on the scales. I feel I've done okay so far for being on holiday.

Norfolk is lovely - such a change from Manchester. Can't wait to leave the city and move closer to the countryside next year. [that's the big dream]

Back