Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

How is everyone? X

Hello lovely,

I've been rubbish with food this weekend and today. TOTM and I just needed so much carbs and chocolate. But hopefully now that the four days of eating are done, I'll be able to go back to the VLCD tomorrow and start afresh. TOTM really gets to me.

Good morning everyone,
So back on the VLCD today with the vengeance. I can feel the 100% vibe :)
How is everyone doing? Forever, cake, judgej, nicole and co.?

Hello everyone,

So finally, today has been really good for me. I've been a 100%. No cheating at all. I've had lots of energy, no wobbles. I do hope this is the start of a good spell. We are off to Bratislava and Vienna on the 30th, I'd love to be a 100% until then. It would make me feel so much more confident.

Hoping to be as good as possible on holiday too. Packed enough packs to get me through the time there. Fingers crossed.

How is everyone fairing? How has today been? Cake, Forever, co.?

Hi kitty

High 5 for the 100%! Great when you are in that zone. You'll easily stay 100% till 30th. Well done fir having your packs packed! You can limit the damage somewhat. How exciting...Another trip!

How much weight have you lost so far?

Have a great day :) x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

Hi kitty

High 5 for the 100%! Great when you are in that zone. You'll easily stay 100% till 30th. Well done fir having your packs packed! You can limit the damage somewhat. How exciting...Another trip!

How much weight have you lost so far?

Have a great day :) x

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Good morning :)

Thank you. I'm really pleased that yesterday was a 100% day. Feeling even more motivated to stay 100% again today and everyday until Monday when we leave for hols. I'm really excited about another trip. The last time I was over there I was 2 stone heavier.

How are you today? How is everyone else?

Well done Kit,

Chuffed you're being the best you can be, especially for your holiday. Ul enjoy it better if you've been good in the lead up to it :)

My day has been good. No hunger at all! X

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hello kitty

How's it going ?
I'm finishing Slim and Save on
Sunday and then doing the refeed for a week. I've got The Fast Diet book and will use that to maintain hopefully.
I will still use the forums as there is a 5:2 one I think so I might start a diary there......I will still be about here for a couple of weeks at least.....glad you are having lots of 100% days.......

Hey kitty

Have a great day! If you had nibbles, it's ok. Just get back on the 100% train till The 30th!

Good luck :) x

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hi everyone, probably time to jump out this thread. I gave up cambridge a week ago because I'd had enough! I've been doing my own low carb healthy eating, going to the gym & despite eating again have lost 4 pounds this week. So going to keep going with that. I did 2 months on cambridge & it gave me the boost I needed but I just couldn't do it long term!! I hope you all reach your goals, however you do it!

Nicola :)

Sorry I've not been posting. Been away from the computer. Will respond soon. Been 100

Well done Kit,

Chuffed you're being the best you can be, especially for your holiday. Ul enjoy it better if you've been good in the lead up to it :)

My day has been good. No hunger at all! X

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hello lovely, Sorry for not being online sooner. Glad you're doing so well. I've been 100% too and really happy about it. :)

Kitty you're going to Bratislava? I'm from Slovakia:) have you been before?

Hello mirusska,

Yes, I've been to Bratislava before. I've got a really good friend and his family there.

I adore Slovakia and the food and beer are brilliant. It is going to be so hard to be careful while on holiday there.

Quick question - what will the weather be like do you think usually for early October? Should I pack for winter?

Hi everyone, probably time to jump out this thread. I gave up cambridge a week ago because I'd had enough! I've been doing my own low carb healthy eating, going to the gym & despite eating again have lost 4 pounds this week. So going to keep going with that. I did 2 months on cambridge & it gave me the boost I needed but I just couldn't do it long term!! I hope you all reach your goals, however you do it!

Nicola :)

Hi Nicola,
Well done for doing so well even outside CD. I'm not on CD any more - been on Exante for a while, so you're welcome to stay here if you like. But if not - good luck with your weight loss journey.

Hey kitty

Have a great day! If you had nibbles, it's ok. Just get back on the 100% train till The 30th!

Good luck :) x

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Thanks Forever. Been trying really hard not to nibble and for the most part I'm doing fairly well. The not too bad weather is helping me get out and about and keep moving too :)

How are you today?

Hello kitty

How's it going ?
I'm finishing Slim and Save on
Sunday and then doing the refeed for a week. I've got The Fast Diet book and will use that to maintain hopefully.
I will still use the forums as there is a 5:2 one I think so I might start a diary there......I will still be about here for a couple of weeks at least.....glad you are having lots of 100% days.......

Hello Cake,
My goodness the weeks have gone by so quickly. You've done so well. You must be over the moon with your wonderful weight loss success.
Good luck with the maintenance and please send me a link to your diary there. It will be interesting to see how you manage to keep the weight off. That's always been hard for me.
Thank you. I'm enjoying the 100% days and seeing the weight go down. Already lost a whole pound this week.

Back