Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your posts. I have tried to respond to most of you, but if not, sorry.

So - I've been 100% mostly since the start of this week and I'm feeling good. It is so nice to feel like I've got myself under control again.

Today I joined a friend for breakfast. We sat outside in the sun and I just watched her eat a full Vegan English and didn't miss eating at all. I just talked about my book and enjoyed her company. I don't think I would have been that strong a few months ago. Really glad I've learned to just say no and stick to it now.

I'm also being really good at drinking nearly 4 litres of water/coke/cordial etc every day and I think that's helping. I know my skin's become a lot better since I started being on VLCDs and drinking all this water.

I really am looking forward to leaving the 30 and over BMI and joining the over-weight category. The obese name badge just sounds so wrong.

How is everyone? I hope you are all doing well.

I'm fine today kitty ....hope you are ok ?

Hello,
Yes, I'm feeling good today. This is the lightest I've been since Jan 2010.
How does the refeed go?

Hello

It's a gradual reintroduction of food so you still have a pack or two with real breakfast cereal, meat and fruit or yoghurt.......you build it up over the seven days..I was pathetically excited about the cereal......lol.....I'm going to do it properly so I don't mess it up and start mainlining Jaffa Cakes........

Hello mirusska, Yes, I've been to Bratislava before. I've got a really good friend and his family there. I adore Slovakia and the food and beer are brilliant. It is going to be so hard to be careful while on holiday there. Quick question - what will the weather be like do you think usually for early October? Should I pack for winter?

I'm missing the food so much! :) the weather could be a mixed bag. It shouldn't be too cold though so just take some light jackets I would say:)

I'm missing the food so much! :) the weather could be a mixed bag. It shouldn't be too cold though so just take some light jackets I would say:)

Thanks for the tip. Won't take my big winter coat then. Packing for changeable weather is always harder.

Hello

It's a gradual reintroduction of food so you still have a pack or two with real breakfast cereal, meat and fruit or yoghurt.......you build it up over the seven days..I was pathetically excited about the cereal......lol.....I'm going to do it properly so I don't mess it up and start mainlining Jaffa Cakes........

Cereal does sound divine. And you won't start mainlining Jaffa Cakes because you've worked too hard to become the new you.

Good luck!

Evening, kitty you are going great! Be very proud of yourself!
I had a wobble at start of week but weigh in today lost 2 pound so that's me lost 1 stone in 3 weeks. I am over the moon x

Evening, kitty you are going great! Be very proud of yourself!
I had a wobble at start of week but weigh in today lost 2 pound so that's me lost 1 stone in 3 weeks. I am over the moon x

Hello JJ and well done for the stone off in three weeks. That's a great result.

Today's not been too good for me. Been ill and the OH has been worse. So we spent the morning at A&E's GoToDoc service. Didn't really feel like being good after that. But hopefully I'll be back on the ball tomorrow.

How are you all today?

Well done Kit, glad you feel in control :) x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

Thanks lovely. Today wasn't great though. Back on it tomorrow.

You see to be doing well. That's brilliant.

Good morning Cake, Forever and Co.,

Definitely better this morning. Last night I was all for not going away and resting for 2 weeks at home.

Hope OH is feeling the same. He has been so over worked that it seems to have knocked him flat.

Hope everyone is fab

Glad you are more chipper this morning kitty...........

Hello lovely,

I am a bit better, but OH looks as white as a sheet and weak as a new born, so there's no way we'll be flying to Vienna tomorrow. It would probably wipe him out. So the holidays seem to be off. I'm really disappointed because I was looking forward to spending time with our friends in Bratislava. But never mind, these things happen. At least he's ill here, at home, where I can take care of him. It would be so much worse if he'd taken ill while we were on holiday in a country where we didn't speak the language.

How are you all? I'm going to try and be 100% today to make up for yesterday.

Sorry about your holiday.........but it would have been horrid to try and deal with illness in another country.....hope your OH feels better soon......x

Hello Cake, Forever, Co.,

Thank you. Yes, it really would be hard if he was poorly on holiday. I feel quite at ease now. I was stressing about how we would manage with him being like this.

I'm not perfect either. Not felt like eating all day. Been drinking lots but not eaten anything at all today, not any of my packs and haven't even felt the urge to nibble on anything. I guess this will make up for me not being good yesterday. Thankfully I don't feel weak or anything so can still take care and fuss over OH. Men really are like little boys when they are under the weather. Mine's turned into a 5 year old with a really sad face. Extremely cute :)

Back