Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

Oh dear ...... Have you both picked ip a virus ? Best to be poorly at home where you can wear your dressing gown and slippers all day....x

Hello. It does look like it. Been in comfy clothes all day today too. Although I did make myself go out for a bit of a walk when the sun came out in the afternoon.
How have your days been ladies?

I've had cereal this morning......it was like the best thing I have ever tasted and I've got chicken and veg tonight........sorry too much food talk.....

I've had cereal this morning......it was like the best thing I have ever tasted and I've got chicken and veg tonight........sorry too much food talk.....

No worries about the food talk. I'm still poorly and have been eating. Don't really feel like worrying about being on plan right now. I'll sort myself out when I'm over this bug.

How has today been? Sorry I've not been online - not really felt like sitting in front of the computer or doing much of anything really.

Hello everyone,

So, yes. I'm ill and we didn't make it to our wonderful holiday in Vienna and Bratislava. Disappointed, but it is for the best. I've not really done much but lie around in bed and doze for most of the day. I'm hoping I'll be over the bug soon though. I'm tired of being so unenergetic. Fingers crossed that tomorrow sees me feeling more like myself.

Night night folks.

Hello kitty

Hope you feel better soon.....

Good afternoon Cake,

Thanks. I'm feeling a lot better today actually. My strength isn't back up, but I'm so much better than I was yesterday.

Back to the VLCD today as well. 100% so far :)

How are you? How's the refeed going?

Hello

It's weird.........I'm not sure I can handle normal food without going mad or getting tummyache......I'm a bit nervous to be honest as ketosis feels so comfortable ......

Hello

It's weird.........I'm not sure I can handle normal food without going mad or getting tummyache......I'm a bit nervous to be honest as ketosis feels so comfortable ......

My up and down dieting makes me feel better in that sense. Yes I'm losing weight slowly, but it isn't that much of a shock to my system.

Good luck with the re-feed. It sounds challenging. More challenging that being on the VLCD 100% in fact.

Hello

Good morning,

I guess there is the safety and familiarity of ketosis and knowing what to expect now. I think in that sense I'm happy that I'm taking this slightly slower and eating food on and off. It won't be so much of a shock to my system when I go off the VLCD and I am still losing weight. Just not as fast as you have.

Hello everyone,

Today feels a lot better than yesterday. I was so tired yesterday and didn't make the best food choices by evening because I just couldn't be bothered. Today though I'm more myself and I've got tickets to a Halle concert to look forward to at the Bridgewater Hall. So that should keep me focused on dressing and going out instead of eating.

How are you all doing?

Hello everyone,

I do hope you're doing well. Today so far has been good for me. Tried the new Exante Curry this afternoon for lunch. It was lovely. Such a nice warm treat on such a dull and gloomy day.

Last night I avoided the munchies by going out. We had tickets to the Halle's premiere of Britten's 'Britain to America' concert. It was really good. And the Shostakovich that followed was super too.

Hello kitty

The concert sounds lovely what a nice way to distract yourself from food......!

Thanks. Been good today. How are things with you?

Not too bad.....I'm going to start the fast diet next week.......how are you feeling ? Are you better ?

Hello. I'm a bit better today. Happy to be 100%.
Want to lose 2 stone by Christmas.

Good afternoon peeps,

So today has been a good day so far. I'm hoping desperately that I can keep it up and lose another stone by the 13th of Nov for my OH's birthday.

Do you think a stone in a month is doable?

Hello

A stone a month (no cheating) is definitely doable.......and I believe that you can do this......

Okay then. That's the challenge for the coming month. No cheating at all - 100% until the 13th.

I'll post at least once everyday if not more than that.

Hiya kit, glad ur a bit better and haven't gone off the rails. 100% till 13th Nov sounds good. I'll join you up till 25th Oct and resume on 4th nov (holiday.) fancy a wee buddy along the way? X

Hiya kit, glad ur a bit better and haven't gone off the rails. 100% till 13th Nov sounds good. I'll join you up till 25th Oct and resume on 4th nov (holiday.) fancy a wee buddy along the way? X

A buddy would be marvellous. I'll keep a detailed diary. Day one tomorrow and all that :)

You're doing so well with your loss. Well done.

Back