Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

Hello everyone.

Day One of the great VLCD challenge!

100% so far today. I had my lovely choc orange bar for breakfast and pasta carbonara for lunch. Feeling okay. A bit tired today though.

How are you all doing?

Hello everyone,

So day one was okay until evening. Then at about 9 at night I got the munchines and destroyed the day.

Trying really hard to stay on course today. Fingers crossed. Planning on a long bath and then bed to avoid the munchies tonight.

Hello everyone, So day one was okay until evening. Then at about 9 at night I got the munchines and destroyed the day. Trying really hard to stay on course today. Fingers crossed. Planning on a long bath and then bed to avoid the munchies tonight.
Hi kitty perry, I'm starting back tomorrow as I had to stop for a week as I was ill. I'm hoping to lose a stone for the start of nov. Not sure if that's possible but I'll try. Hope you keep strong x

Sending you 100% vibes Kitty... Catch!

Have a nice day :) x

Good morning lovely,
Thank you. I need it. Complete disaster yesterday. One of the worst days since I began on the VLCD. Not sure what's going on.
But I'm really committed to losing weight so it is purely self-sabotage. Need to pull my socks up today and get back in the game.
Hope you have a fab day :)

Hi kitty perry, I'm starting back tomorrow as I had to stop for a week as I was ill. I'm hoping to lose a stone for the start of nov. Not sure if that's possible but I'll try. Hope you keep strong x

Hi Gemma,

Good luck on your journey. You sound so positive. We can both do this. I'm starting to seriously work on this from today too. I've got to. No time to waste. Christmas is nearly upon us :)

You just need to keep going and not lose focus.....you can do this.......I believe in you....x

Thank you! I will do my best. I really want this.

Hello everyone,

Well today's been okay so far. Feeling positive.

How are you all doing?

I even managed to get out of the house today for two little walks. So not too bad on the exercise front either.

Hello everyone, Well today's been okay so far. Feeling positive. How are you all doing? I even managed to get out of the house today for two little walks. So not too bad on the exercise front either.
Hi kittyperry,
I've been so hungry today, my porridge exploded in the microwave so had to scrape it of the plate, disgusting but desperate ha ha.
Well done on the walks. Keep positive, Christmas will bd here in no time. Are you doing ss or ss+?

Hi kittyperry,
I've been so hungry today, my porridge exploded in the microwave so had to scrape it of the plate, disgusting but desperate ha ha.
Well done on the walks. Keep positive, Christmas will bd here in no time. Are you doing ss or ss+?

I'm currently doing SS+ but trying to get into doing SS so that the weight loss is faster.
I've done the scraping porridge off the microwave plate too so you're not alone. You really need to watch the bloody thing.

Have started the SS diet again today it has been hard today can't wait to get the next 3 or 4 days over and get into ketosis. well done and keep it up :)

Have started the SS diet again today it has been hard today can't wait to get the next 3 or 4 days over and get into ketosis. well done and keep it up :)

Thank you. It is really hard. Well done for getting through today. I must get a 100% day soon so that I'm back in the zone. Need to lose a stone by Nov 13 if possible.

I'm yet to last more than 2 weeks on SS have lost my way twice on day 13 :mad:. I have a better feeling this time round so hopefully will manage to stick with it for at least 12 weeks :). now to get through day 2 lol. Hope your sticking with your diet :)

I'm yet to last more than 2 weeks on SS have lost my way twice on day 13 :mad:. I have a better feeling this time round so hopefully will manage to stick with it for at least 12 weeks :). now to get through day 2 lol. Hope your sticking with your diet :)

Hello,
No, today's been a bit of a disaster. Trying to salvage the rest of it but don't think I'm going to be really strong. I'm hoping that tomorrow can be Day One again.
Seem to be going around in circles at the moment.
Good luck with your day.

So far so good nearly day 2 over :). Have you tried looking at inspirational of before and after pictures ? that seems to be keeping me a bit more focussed at the moment :). Tomorrow is a new day hope you stick with it tomorrow :)

So far so good nearly day 2 over :). Have you tried looking at inspirational of before and after pictures ? that seems to be keeping me a bit more focussed at the moment :). Tomorrow is a new day hope you stick with it tomorrow :)

Well done you.

I guess I'm feeling complacent because I have lost 2 stones now and although I'm far from the end goal I feel happy about myself. But I do need to lose weight.

Xxx

Back