Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all doing really well. I think I'm going to take a break from the diet for a few days. My motivation seems to be shot, so I'm not going to worry about it and then see how I feel on Monday. So I don't think I'll post till then.

Good luck peeps. Have a wonderful weekend.

Hello everyone,

Hope you're all doing good. Feeling so guilty about not doing the VLCD. Looking forward to going back on it now tomorrow :)

Hello everyone, Hope you're all doing good. Feeling so guilty about not doing the VLCD. Looking forward to going back on it now tomorrow :)
Hi kittyperry, I started on Tuesday but I've totally just caved and had cheese and crackers, the worst things I could have. I weighed myself and hadn't lost anything and was really dis heartened. I know that's a rubbish excuse. I'm so annoyed with myself. So I'm going to start again tomorrow like yourself. Good luck

Hi kittyperry, I started on Tuesday but I've totally just caved and had cheese and crackers, the worst things I could have. I weighed myself and hadn't lost anything and was really dis heartened. I know that's a rubbish excuse. I'm so annoyed with myself. So I'm going to start again tomorrow like yourself. Good luck

Hi Gemma,

It is hard and I crave every now and again as you can see from this diary. But, it is really important to pick ourselves up again and start over. We can do it. Lots of other people have, there's no reason why we can't either. Besides, this is something we are doing for ourselves. We just need to remember that. That's what I'm trying to do and tell myself all the time.

Good luck for your new start tomorrow. If you like, we could do it one day at a time together, posting our progress and talking about how it feels and so on.

Hi Gemma, It is hard and I crave every now and again as you can see from this diary. But, it is really important to pick ourselves up again and start over. We can do it. Lots of other people have, there's no reason why we can't either. Besides, this is something we are doing for ourselves. We just need to remember that. That's what I'm trying to do and tell myself all the time. Good luck for your new start tomorrow. If you like, we could do it one day at a time together, posting our progress and talking about how it feels and so on.
That would be great kittyperry.
We can do this and we will do this,
I look forward to us both doing well on this x

That would be great kittyperry.
We can do this and we will do this,
I look forward to us both doing well on this x

Fabulous. Day one tomorrow then and we'll both get there. Even just a week on VLCD would do so much good.

Fabulous. Day one tomorrow then and we'll both get there. Even just a week on VLCD would do so much good.
Let's do it kitty.
I only see the bf once a fortnight and next weekend is when I see him next, he doesn't like me doing this diet but I'm going to be strong.
Like you said even a week will do us good.

Let's do it kitty.
I only see the bf once a fortnight and next weekend is when I see him next, he doesn't like me doing this diet but I'm going to be strong.
Like you said even a week will do us good.

So do the diet during the week and enjoy the weekend with your bf. Then we can restart and do another week. We don't have to be slaves to this thing. We can take it slowly - but we need to be good and stick to it when we do do it. And then the rest of the time, when we are off, if we stick to sensible things that are low calorie and low carbs, we should be okay. I'm glad you've agreed to do this with me.

Forever. You're doing so well. See, now I've got a friend to join in the scheme too :)

So do the diet during the week and enjoy the weekend with your bf. Then we can restart and do another week. We don't have to be slaves to this thing. We can take it slowly - but we need to be good and stick to it when we do do it. And then the rest of the time, when we are off, if we stick to sensible things that are low calorie and low carbs, we should be okay. I'm glad you've agreed to do this with me. Forever. You're doing so well. See, now I've got a friend to join in the scheme too :)
I'm glad to kitty, I think it'll help massively having a friend to talk to x

I'm glad to kitty, I think it'll help massively having a friend to talk to x

Excellent. Game on tomorrow morning then. I'll weight myself and we'll see what 5 solid days on VLCD can do shall we?

I'll do the same.
Good luck. We'll catch up tomorrow

Marvellous. I'm suddenly feeling all excited and motivated about the VLCD again. It will be so good to feel in control of my eating and myself.

Thanks forever, and well done on another great lose.
Kitty start of a new us today, be strong, we can do this.

Hi Gemma. Yes we can. Looking forward to seeing what the scales say at the end of these 5 days.

Back