Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

Good morning kitty, I weighed this morning so let's see what we can do. Have a good day, I'll check in with you later if that's ok?

Gemma - Sure. Check in when you can.

Everyone : )Good afternoon.

So - Day One.

I Had 1 litre of water and my toffee, nut and raisin bar for breakfast.

In a bit I'll go have lunch. So far I'm doing okay. I generally manage okay till about 4.00 and then I get really hungry. And night time is bad for me too because I always end up staying up late reading and then want to nibble. Must not give in. I can do this.

Planning on having at least 3.5 litres of liquid today. It is so much harder to keep drinking in the cold weather though. It was so much easier to down a pint of water in summer.

How are you all doing?

Gemma - Sure. Check in when you can. Everyone : )Good afternoon. So - Day One. I Had 1 litre of water and my toffee, nut and raisin bar for breakfast. In a bit I'll go have lunch. So far I'm doing okay. I generally manage okay till about 4.00 and then I get really hungry. And night time is bad for me too because I always end up staying up late reading and then want to nibble. Must not give in. I can do this. Planning on having at least 3.5 litres of liquid today. It is so much harder to keep drinking in the cold weather though. It was so much easier to down a pint of water in summer. How are you all doing?
Hi kitty, lunch time at work for me, I'm trying to wait to have mine for as long as possible so then it's not so long until my evening soup.
I've had a porridge for breakfast and I'll have a Tetra Pak for lunch.
I totally agree about it being harder to drink the water in this weather, I'm having a milk allowance, but worked it out and it's only 2-3 brews worth a day, I've had one already but I'm going to have another now as it will keep me going until I have my lunch.
My stomach is growling like mad but it will get easier and this is not forever, we can do it.
Can you go to bed and read? Further away from temptation then.

Hi kitty, lunch time at work for me, I'm trying to wait to have mine for as long as possible so then it's not so long until my evening soup.
I've had a porridge for breakfast and I'll have a Tetra Pak for lunch.
I totally agree about it being harder to drink the water in this weather, I'm having a milk allowance, but worked it out and it's only 2-3 brews worth a day, I've had one already but I'm going to have another now as it will keep me going until I have my lunch.
My stomach is growling like mad but it will get easier and this is not forever, we can do it.
Can you go to bed and read? Further away from temptation then.

Hello,

I was thinking I'll just try having a long bath and then go to bed early tonight if possible. That way it should reduce temptation opportunities.

I had my pasta carbonnara for lunch and it was nice, but it finished so quickly. I am hungry. I've had 2 litres of water already today though. And I'm trying to avoid having coffee and milk today if possible. I love my morning brew, but I thought I would be as good as possible today.

Now off for a bit of a walk. That might help with the hunger.

Hello. I'm so hungry today. I've already gobbled up my dinner. I am really hoping I can avoid munching on anything else.

I've already had some cheese and peanuts to tide me over too. Both really naughty - but thankfully not a lot of it. I am a bit disappointed that I didn't manage a completely 100% day but feeling fairly good that it wasn't chocolate or toast or something completely unsuitable.

How are you so far?

Hello. I'm so hungry today. I've already gobbled up my dinner. I am really hoping I can avoid munching on anything else. I've already had some cheese and peanuts to tide me over too. Both really naughty - but thankfully not a lot of it. I am a bit disappointed that I didn't manage a completely 100% day but feeling fairly good that it wasn't chocolate or toast or something completely unsuitable. How are you so far?
Hi kitty, don't worry to much about the cheese and peanuts, like you said it wasn't something completely unsuitable.
I'm hungry to, there was a huge tub of chocolates at work today and I gave in and chewed a Mini creme egg but spat it out, disgusting I know, sorry.
Night times are worst off me to as it's usually when I eat the most. We can do this, it's not forever. Be strong x

Hi kitty, don't worry to much about the cheese and peanuts, like you said it wasn't something completely unsuitable.
I'm hungry to, there was a huge tub of chocolates at work today and I gave in and chewed a Mini creme egg but spat it out, disgusting I know, sorry.
Night times are worst off me to as it's usually when I eat the most. We can do this, it's not forever. Be strong x

It is somehow comforting to know you've had a wobble today too. Feeling focused again now. Worried though because I have to go cook OH's dinner in a bit and watch him eat. Luckily I don't have much to cook and I do want to do this right.

Looking forward to going to bed :) It will be nice to put a full stop to the first day back on plan.

It is somehow comforting to know you've had a wobble today too. Feeling focused again now. Worried though because I have to go cook OH's dinner in a bit and watch him eat. Luckily I don't have much to cook and I do want to do this right. Looking forward to going to bed :) It will be nice to put a full stop to the first day back on plan.
I feel the same. We both know this isn't easy bug if we can get one day under our tight belts it'll get easier. Every time I see your name, I sing Katy Perry's new song roar to myself ha ha. Be strong we can do this.

I feel the same. We both know this isn't easy bug if we can get one day under our tight belts it'll get easier. Every time I see your name, I sing Katy Perry's new song roar to myself ha ha. Be strong we can do this.

You're right. We can do this and it will hopefully be easier tomorrow.

In any case dinner time was negotiated successfully so that is a relief.

Now to make sure I go to bed early like a good little angel :)

You're right. We can do this and it will hopefully be easier tomorrow. In any case dinner time was negotiated successfully so that is a relief. Now to make sure I go to bed early like a good little angel :)
Yeah get to bed ha ha. That's what I'm going to do now. When we get up tomorrow we'll be one step closer.

You're right. We can do this and it will hopefully be easier tomorrow. In any case dinner time was negotiated successfully so that is a relief. Now to make sure I go to bed early like a good little angel :)
Yeah get to bed ha ha, that's what I'm going to do now. We'll be one step closer when we wake up tomorrow. Let's do this kitty

Good night Gemma and everyone else.

Looking forward to an even better day tomorrow.

C'mon you two! Here are the rules:

1. Say no, don't do it (cheats!)

Ill be back very late tonight to check who followed the rules! Have a good day :) x

Good morning Forever.

Thank you for the rules :) I'll just say 'Yes Miss' now and do my best to stick to it.

Have a grand day.

Good morning kitty, feeling strong today, let's have a 100% day. Good luck

Hi Gemma,

Yes. I'm feeling stronger today. That's for sure.
I'm feeling really pleased that I've got back in the saddle again. Have a nice day yourself :)

Hi Gemma, Yes. I'm feeling stronger today. That's for sure. I'm feeling really pleased that I've got back in the saddle again. Have a nice day yourself :)
Hi kitty, how are you doing?
I've waited until now to have my first product so I can have 2 this evening as that's when it bothers me most.
I've got my meeting with my consultant tonight to get more supplies.
Hope you're having a good day

Hi kitty, how are you doing?
I've waited until now to have my first product so I can have 2 this evening as that's when it bothers me most.
I've got my meeting with my consultant tonight to get more supplies.
Hope you're having a good day

Hello and well done for holding off until the afternoon. I had a ravenous day so have already gobbled all three of my meals. I've also had a small amount of vegetable soup. So feel satisfied finally. I have to now stay hungry all the rest of the day though, so need to drink more water to keep myself on the straight and narrow.
I'm finding it harder to be a 100% this time around. I'm sure it was easier before. Oh well.
I'm not giving up and will stick with this. I must be strong.

Hello and well done for holding off until the afternoon. I had a ravenous day so have already gobbled all three of my meals. I've also had a small amount of vegetable soup. So feel satisfied finally. I have to now stay hungry all the rest of the day though, so need to drink more water to keep myself on the straight and narrow. I'm finding it harder to be a 100% this time around. I'm sure it was easier before. Oh well. I'm not giving up and will stick with this. I must be strong.
Hi kitty, I've just been to my consultant for more supplies and have lost 2lb, which is at least something.
I know what you mean about it being harder this time I feel the same but I'm 100% so far today so got to be strong this evening.
How you doing? Are you ok?

Back