Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

Hi kitty, I've just been to my consultant for more supplies and have lost 2lb, which is at least something.
I know what you mean about it being harder this time I feel the same but I'm 100% so far today so got to be strong this evening.
How you doing? Are you ok?

Hello lovely,

I'm doing okay. I've tried my best to be good too. I hope that I can be completely 100% tomorrow.

Good job in avoiding temptation. 2lbs is still a loss. Don't feel disheartened.

Hello lovely, I'm doing okay. I've tried my best to be good too. I hope that I can be completely 100% tomorrow. Good job in avoiding temptation. 2lbs is still a loss. Don't feel disheartened.
Right let's do this kitty lets both have a 100% day tomorrow. Sleep well

Good night Gemma, Forever.

Had a lovely bath to avoid the munching. So all good today. Now for a super successful tomorrow.

Good night Gemma, Forever. Had a lovely bath to avoid the munching. So all good today. Now for a super successful tomorrow.
Good morning kitty and well done for last night.We can both get a 100% today.
I was a bit wired yesterday and my pupils were huge, then I realised it may be all the coffee I was drinking so I'm going to only have 2 real ones today and the rest decaf.
Hope you have a great day, check in later x

Good morning [just about] Gemma and Forever,

I am definitely nailing 100% today. Feeling so motivated after the last two days.

Thank you so much for your support, encouragement and good wishes :)

Here we go!

Oh, and the best news, since Monday's weight in, I've lost a whole pound! :wow::wow:

Hello all,

So today truly has been the best since I re-started the 100% plan two days ago. I had lots of coffee in the morning to stave of eating and then just had my first meal, a bar, at lunch time. So I've got two more meals to go.

No cheats for me today. I can do it!

How are you all doing?

Hello all, So today truly has been the best since I re-started the 100% plan two days ago. I had lots of coffee in the morning to stave of eating and then just had my first meal, a bar, at lunch time. So I've got two more meals to go. No cheats for me today. I can do it! How are you all doing?
Hi kitty, well done, we can both get a 100% today, and well done on the lb off.
I'm just having my first soup now so I'll have 2 for this evening. Come on ketosis, let's have you.
Keep up the good work.

Hello all, So today truly has been the best since I re-started the 100% plan two days ago. I had lots of coffee in the morning to stave of eating and then just had my first meal, a bar, at lunch time. So I've got two more meals to go. No cheats for me today. I can do it! How are you all doing?
Kitty, how you doing?
I'm 100% so far today but still got this evening to go.
The bf has just text me saying he's ordering a tesco delivery so we don't have to go at the weekend ah! I told him I was on my soups, I haven't had a reply yet, he won't be happy.
Hope you're doing well x

Kitty, how you doing?
I'm 100% so far today but still got this evening to go.
The bf has just text me saying he's ordering a tesco delivery so we don't have to go at the weekend ah! I told him I was on my soups, I haven't had a reply yet, he won't be happy.
Hope you're doing well x

I've been 100%. Feeling almost angelic.
Don't worry. If the BF is worried, have something like salad or protein with your soups to make him feel like you're getting nourishment. He's only concerned. As long as you eat sensibly, you should stay in ketosis and then you can go back to 100% once he's away again.
Good luck for tomorrow. Well done for doing so well these past few days.

I've been 100%. Feeling almost angelic. Don't worry. If the BF is worried, have something like salad or protein with your soups to make him feel like you're getting nourishment. He's only concerned. As long as you eat sensibly, you should stay in ketosis and then you can go back to 100% once he's away again. Good luck for tomorrow. Well done for doing so well these past few days.[/QUOTE
Hi kitty, well done I'm really chuffed for you. See we can do it.
Thanks for the advice about the bf, I know he's only concerned, I just wish he'd understand for a while, but I'm going to do as you said and if I have to eat, eat sensibly, then I won't see him again for another fortnight so I can get back on it 100%.
Good luck for tomorrow. I believe in you.
Sleep tight

Hi kitty, well done I'm really chuffed for you. See we can do it.
Thanks for the advice about the bf, I know he's only concerned, I just wish he'd understand for a while, but I'm going to do as you said and if I have to eat, eat sensibly, then I won't see him again for another fortnight so I can get back on it 100%.
Good luck for tomorrow. I believe in you.
Sleep tight

Thanks lovely. I believe in you too.
Good luck for tomorrow.
Now that my BMI is almost in the over-weight category I've got an appointment tomorrow morning with my doctor to discuss fertility options. Fingers crossed it goes well. I feel ready emotionally and mentally now to tackle motherhood.

Right folks. For once I'm seriously having an early night. Really want to be ready for tomorrow's appointment. It is a big day for me. For a long time I wasn't ready to discuss things with my doctor. Now I am and I've lost enough weight to show her that I am committed and focused on having a child as well.

I saw my GP Practice nurse this evening in preparation. She was so pleased with the two stone I'd dropped. It's funny, before I dreaded going for GP appointments because being so much over my ideal weight made me feel like a loser. Now that I've done something positive about my weight I feel so much more in control.

We can all do this. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Good night. Have a grand day tomorrow.

Thanks lovely. I believe in you too. Good luck for tomorrow. Now that my BMI is almost in the over-weight category I've got an appointment tomorrow morning with my doctor to discuss fertility options. Fingers crossed it goes well. I feel ready emotionally and mentally now to tackle motherhood.

Good luck at the docs tomorrow.
You have a brilliant reason to be successful at this.
Sleep well.

Good morning.
Waiting at the doctors.
So glad we began the 100% drive. Dropped 3lbs since Monday. Wow!
Have a super day. X

Back