Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

Kitty that's brilliant, I'm proud of you.
Good luck at the docs,
I'll check in tonight with you x

Hello lovely,

The visit to the doctor's went well. I start round one of all the tests on Tuesday. Must keep losing weight. She was so pleased with the improved BMI.

How are you doing? Looking forward to the weekend with your bf?

Hello everyone,

So in my attempt to be angelic I've as yet only had one of my Exante meals. The mushroom risotto. Trying to hold off having the second meal, my Thai chicken soup for as long as I can as we are supposed to be going out tonight again. I was hoping that if I delayed, then I could take my choc orange bar with me and having it during the break in the concert.

How are you all doing today? Are you being good?

Good evening :)

Been 100% all day and taking my bar with me when I go out tonight. Feeling so happy and positive. Thank you everyone for your wonderful support along my journey.

Having lost these 2 stones has helped me so much. I'm enjoying dressing up and going out - I hated it before. It always felt like a chore. Now it is a real treat.

I might not be back online tonight. So if not - be angels yourself :) Good night.
xxx

Hello lovely, The visit to the doctor's went well. I start round one of all the tests on Tuesday. Must keep losing weight. She was so pleased with the improved BMI. How are you doing? Looking forward to the weekend with your bf?
Hi kitty, hope you have a lovely time tonight and good news that the doctors went well.
I've had a slip today, there was cake at work and I bit a piece I did spit it out (sorry to be disgusting) but I'm still annoyed with myself.
I have some ketosis sticks and it's saying that I'm not in it so that's disheartened me s bit, but I will carry on. Sorry I'm being so negative.
I am looking forward to seeing the bf but also worried about food, I'm going to try my best to stick to protein, it's hard as we love eating together but hopefully he'll understand.
I'm really chuffed that you're on another 100% day, I need to follow your lead now.

Hi kitty, hope you have a lovely time tonight and good news that the doctors went well.
I've had a slip today, there was cake at work and I bit a piece I did spit it out (sorry to be disgusting) but I'm still annoyed with myself.
I have some ketosis sticks and it's saying that I'm not in it so that's disheartened me s bit, but I will carry on. Sorry I'm being so negative.
I am looking forward to seeing the bf but also worried about food, I'm going to try my best to stick to protein, it's hard as we love eating together but hopefully he'll understand.
I'm really chuffed that you're on another 100% day, I need to follow your lead now.

Hello Gemma,

You are doing really well. Don't feel negative.

Also, the ketosis sticks aren't a 100% certain so don't worry if it doesn't show. You could have got a slightly old batch or there may have been too much moisture in the packaging or whatever. Just do what you're doing, enjoy the weekend and you can go back to being 100% on Monday.

The concert last night was lovely. I'm so glad that we made it. And it did mean that I came home and went straight to bed - no time to feel hungry or do any cheating.

Looking forward to another 100% day. I feel so positive now that we've begun. A few slips here and there aren't important, the critical thing is that we are moving towards our goal.

Not had anything to eat yet. Had my best friend come over for coffee this morning and drank too much of it while having a good natter. So now kind of wired :)

So, so far, so good for today. Only had the one bar and feeling upbeat and positive about the VLCD. So glad I re-started.

Hello Gemma, You are doing really well. Don't feel negative. Also, the ketosis sticks aren't a 100% certain so don't worry if it doesn't show. You could have got a slightly old batch or there may have been too much moisture in the packaging or whatever. Just do what you're doing, enjoy the weekend and you can go back to being 100% on Monday. The concert last night was lovely. I'm so glad that we made it. And it did mean that I came home and went straight to bed - no time to feel hungry or do any cheating. Looking forward to another 100% day. I feel so positive now that we've begun. A few slips here and there aren't important, the critical thing is that we are moving towards our goal. Not had anything to eat yet. Had my best friend come over for coffee this morning and drank too much of it while having a good natter. So now kind of wired :)
Hi kitty, I'm glad you had a nice evening and are doing so well. I'm driving from Manchester to Bristol shortly to see the bf so more than likely won't be on here this weekend. I'll check in on Monday with you. Enjoy the weekend x

Hi kitty, I'm glad you had a nice evening and are doing so well. I'm driving from Manchester to Bristol shortly to see the bf so more than likely won't be on here this weekend. I'll check in on Monday with you. Enjoy the weekend x

Have a great weekend. Don't worry about the diet. This can keep.

Speak to you Monday.

P.S. I'm in Manchester too.

Hi all,

So today's been another fabulous 100% day. I've still got one meal to go but don't feel hungry or anything. I felt great yesterday too and I had to remind and almost force myself to eat the third meal. I guess this means I'm in ketosis?

So hope the scales show another loss tomorrow morning. That would be awesome.

How are you all doing?

Hello everyone.

Yesterday was another great 100% day and today I'm down another 2 lbs. That's 5lbs off since Monday which I'd not thought possible.

Really, really pleased.

Hope you all have a smashing weekend.

Just having my first meal of the day. Lovely Shepherd's Pie. I'm seriously enjoying the variety offered by Exante.

Good evening everyone,

I've been 100% today, but the challenge is about to come. I'm on my way to the kitchen to make my OH corn bread for the first time to have with dinner. The recipe is making my mouth water. Wish me strength!

Hello kitty, sorry not wrote in a few weeks! I am glad that you are doing fantastic!

I am in the same boat getting treatment for fertility. I am ready to start treatment just need my bmi to be 35 so I am now not far away that is helping spur me on.

Xxx

Hello kitty, sorry not wrote in a few weeks! I am glad that you are doing fantastic!

I am in the same boat getting treatment for fertility. I am ready to start treatment just need my bmi to be 35 so I am now not far away that is helping spur me on.

Xxx

Hello Jj.

It's hard but we have a greater reason to get our act together. Good luck for your journey too.

Hi everyone,

I managed, last night, with great will power to stay on course and have another 100% day. My TOTM is due though so I had gone up a pound on the scales this morning. But I'm going to do my best to not falter over the coming week and hopefully see a real change by next weekend. I really want to leave the obese logo behind and be merely overweight. Nearl there. I can taste and smell it, I'm that close.

Wow kitty, ur doin great :)

So pleased for you! Keep up the good work... X

Thank you but I've been weak today. TOTM is approaching and I craved chocolate. Must be 100% tomorrow or I'll hav blown a week of being strong.

Good morning everyone,

I'm really upset with my weakness of yesterday. I'm trying to be philosophical about it though and making myself forgive myself and focus instead on today. It is a new day. I will be 100% and get back on track.

How are you all? Hope you had a good weekend.

Good morning everyone, I'm really upset with my weakness of yesterday. I'm trying to be philosophical about it though and making myself forgive myself and focus instead on today. It is a new day. I will be 100% and get back on track. How are you all? Hope you had a good weekend.
Hi kitty, I'm back.
I've been reading your posts and you've been doing great so don't get down about a little blip, you can do this.
My weekend was going great until alcohol got involved, ( I'm not even a drinker) anyway it got messy and I ate lots. So I'm back on it tomorrow, couldn't face it today after a 4 hour drive back this morning x

Hi kitty, I'm back.
I've been reading your posts and you've been doing great so don't get down about a little blip, you can do this.
My weekend was going great until alcohol got involved, ( I'm not even a drinker) anyway it got messy and I ate lots. So I'm back on it tomorrow, couldn't face it today after a 4 hour drive back this morning x

I've not managed to start again today either, so back on tomorrow for us both.

Glad you had a nice time. Sometimes, we just need to let these blips happen. Life is to be lived after all.

Back