Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

I've not managed to start again today either, so back on tomorrow for us both. Glad you had a nice time. Sometimes, we just need to let these blips happen. Life is to be lived after all.
You're right kitty, life is to be lived so let's forget about it and get on with it tomorrow x

Hi kitty, are you ok? X

Trying with difficulty to be 100% today. Ate so much naughtiness the last two days. TOTM is really not good for me.

I'm exactly the same kitty and it's my totm to.
Don't worry tho, tomorrow is another day x

You have no idea how comforting it is to know that I am not alone in this journey and this up and down situation.

I really hope tomorrow is a bit easier than today.

We're in this together kitty.
Have a nice evening, I'll check in with you tomorrow x

Thank you. Talk to you tomorrow.

I've just eaten a whole pack of crisps.

Hi kitty, how you doing?

Hello Gemma,

Today's a bit better than yesterday, but truthfully, not 100%. Not even close really. But, I'm hopeful that once TOTM is past that I will get back to it. I am just not feeling too well and don't feel like being an angel with food.

How are you?

Hello Gemma, Today's a bit better than yesterday, but truthfully, not 100%. Not even close really. But, I'm hopeful that once TOTM is past that I will get back to it. I am just not feeling too well and don't feel like being an angel with food. How are you?
Kitty don't worry about it. You know you can do it so when you're up to it you will.
I'm ok thanks, saw my cdc last night and she said I should have a ss+ meal in the evening if I'm finding it tough, but because I already have the milk and I want fast results I'm not sure what to do.
I hope you're felting better soon x

Kitty don't worry about it. You know you can do it so when you're up to it you will.
I'm ok thanks, saw my cdc last night and she said I should have a ss+ meal in the evening if I'm finding it tough, but because I already have the milk and I want fast results I'm not sure what to do.
I hope you're felting better soon x

I guess you should do what feels right. Have a extra meal on the days when you need it and if you think you can be good on three, have three.

I really wanted today to be a 100% day but it was really rough in the morning. The afternoon's been better though so I'm feeling positive for tomorrow.

I guess you should do what feels right. Have a extra meal on the days when you need it and if you think you can be good on three, have three. I really wanted today to be a 100% day but it was really rough in the morning. The afternoon's been better though so I'm feeling positive for tomorrow.
Yeah I think you're right kitty.
Ding beat yourself up about today, we'll get there in the end

I guess you should do what feels right. Have a extra meal on the days when you need it and if you think you can be good on three, have three. I really wanted today to be a 100% day but it was really rough in the morning. The afternoon's been better though so I'm feeling positive for tomorrow.
How you doing kitty? Hope you're ok

Hello Gemma, all,

This week had been rubbish for me. I keep waiting to be 100% but still no luck. Think I'll start properly from Monday.

Xxxxxxx

Kitty don't beat yourself up about it, Monday will be a new start x

Hello Gemma,

Thank you for your support. Weighted myself this morning and thankfully I've not gone up since my last weight in. That's such a relief. I am going to do my best to go back on the VLCD tomorrow. Today's been fairly okay, but nothing like it should be.

How are you doing?

Hello Gemma, Thank you for your support. Weighted myself this morning and thankfully I've not gone up since my last weight in. That's such a relief. I am going to do my best to go back on the VLCD tomorrow. Today's been fairly okay, but nothing like it should be. How are you doing?
Hi kitty, don't worry about it, you haven't gained so that's good.
I've got every faith that you'll succeed, you've come so far already.
I'm doing ok thanks, have had the odd nibble but nothing major.
I went trying on dresses today for the ball, it was a bit depressing, I didn't get one.
I already have an old dress but don't think it's fancy enough and it's a little tight but it may have to do. Good luck for tomorrow

Hi kitty, don't worry about it, you haven't gained so that's good.
I've got every faith that you'll succeed, you've come so far already.
I'm doing ok thanks, have had the odd nibble but nothing major.
I went trying on dresses today for the ball, it was a bit depressing, I didn't get one.
I already have an old dress but don't think it's fancy enough and it's a little tight but it may have to do. Good luck for tomorrow

Thank you. When's the ball?

I am really looking forward to getting my act back together again and getting back on the VLCD full on.

You'll get back on track.
It's on the 7th of November so not even 2 weeks away

Well, okay, if we start from tomorrow and are 100% till the 7th, you can lose at least 1/2 stone. Come on. This sounds like a time for us to pull up our socks. I'll join you. We can do this. We managed a good week the last time.

Back